Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh geez
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
As someone who doesn't much care for the way skunks look, I just want to commend the entire art team for managing to have such awesome art that even surprise inbox skunks from the admins are adorable.
As someone who doesn't much care for the way skunks look, I just want to commend the entire art team for managing to have such awesome art that even surprise inbox skunks from the admins are adorable.
*Alethil open the box and looks at the skunk. Pokes it. Skunk looks at him and pokes back. He pokes the skunk again. After few minutes if this Myavin walks by and watches them then eats the skunk and walks off. Alethil looks mortified*

Firlia looks at Renee " This is why we don't let Alethil open the mail*
*Alethil open the box and looks at the skunk. Pokes it. Skunk looks at him and pokes back. He pokes the skunk again. After few minutes if this Myavin walks by and watches them then eats the skunk and walks off. Alethil looks mortified*

Firlia looks at Renee " This is why we don't let Alethil open the mail*
Cuhkz6.png
...on that note, congrats on making the phrase "surprise inbox skunk" not only one that I've typed, but one that made sense, Xhaz.
...on that note, congrats on making the phrase "surprise inbox skunk" not only one that I've typed, but one that made sense, Xhaz.
Thanks @Xhaztol , I always wanted a Pepé Le Pew.
Thanks @Xhaztol , I always wanted a Pepé Le Pew.
I'm glad that my dear Fae found the skunk first, then. Otherwise my lair would smell for weeks! Tundras don't seem to like baths, nonetheless tomato juice baths.

Gosh I love the admin on this site.
I'm glad that my dear Fae found the skunk first, then. Otherwise my lair would smell for weeks! Tundras don't seem to like baths, nonetheless tomato juice baths.

Gosh I love the admin on this site.
4fxtl3.png Wiki-wordmark.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.png
I insist on a skunk familiar now.

This skunk has made my night and my dragons are never going to eat it. -For purely sentimental reasons, I swear. I am totally fine with feeding them skunk.

Careful, the admins have dangerously high levels of awesome. <3
I insist on a skunk familiar now.

This skunk has made my night and my dragons are never going to eat it. -For purely sentimental reasons, I swear. I am totally fine with feeding them skunk.

Careful, the admins have dangerously high levels of awesome. <3
FRSignatureBanner.png
[quote name="Eskiwen" date="2013-07-06 21:10:10" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=341224#341345"]it's sad to see that the myth of skunks being constantly smelly is continuing in this thread. :< /animal fact lore lover ANYWAY I actually was like OH GOD AM I IN TROUBLE and then it was like "..oh. ok."[/quote] I can only imagine the first thing a skunk that had been trapped in a box that was just opened by a dragon would be to spray it in the face. The second thing it would do is be eaten.
it&#039;s sad to see that the myth of skunks being constantly smelly is continuing in this thread. :<

/animal fact lore lover

ANYWAY I actually was like OH GOD AM I IN TROUBLE and then it was like "..oh. ok."

I can only imagine the first thing a skunk that had been trapped in a box that was just opened by a dragon would be to spray it in the face.

The second thing it would do is be eaten.
I got a good laugh out of that message. Not only because it was so random and a strange gift, but because of the skunk&#039;s description, haha. I&#039;ve been sprayed by a skunk before but luckily it was indirectly and the stink only took a few good showers to get off of my skin. My dog, however, got the full brunt of it and it took like over a week of daily baths to get it completely undetectable. I guess fur holds onto scents better than skin does?

...but seriously, what lovely people our admins are. I&#039;ve had a bad day and this random gift of skunkiness really cheered me up.
I got a good laugh out of that message. Not only because it was so random and a strange gift, but because of the skunk&#039;s description, haha. I&#039;ve been sprayed by a skunk before but luckily it was indirectly and the stink only took a few good showers to get off of my skin. My dog, however, got the full brunt of it and it took like over a week of daily baths to get it completely undetectable. I guess fur holds onto scents better than skin does?

...but seriously, what lovely people our admins are. I&#039;ve had a bad day and this random gift of skunkiness really cheered me up.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
@Eskiwen
Well when they die they do release stinkiness. Or at least where I live, finding a dead skunk= you are also plugging your nose wondering what got sprayed before you find that it was a dead skunk.

Anyway, Yay skunk! Sadly it&#039;s going to get eaten. I wished for soap though, it works better to get rid of the smell. I guess Xhaztol wanted to give everybody a stink... I mean giftbomb.
@Eskiwen
Well when they die they do release stinkiness. Or at least where I live, finding a dead skunk= you are also plugging your nose wondering what got sprayed before you find that it was a dead skunk.

Anyway, Yay skunk! Sadly it&#039;s going to get eaten. I wished for soap though, it works better to get rid of the smell. I guess Xhaztol wanted to give everybody a stink... I mean giftbomb.
That was the best message I ever got! :&#039;D

I now feel attached, and want to keep the skunk ;w;
That was the best message I ever got! :&#039;D

I now feel attached, and want to keep the skunk ;w;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7