Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh geez
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thanks @Xhaztol! Do you know how long it's going to take me to air out my inbox thanks to that skunk? It's going to smell for weeks. *cough* *hack*
Thanks @Xhaztol! Do you know how long it's going to take me to air out my inbox thanks to that skunk? It's going to smell for weeks. *cough* *hack*
Seriously Xhaz! XD You adorable person, you!
Seriously Xhaz! XD You adorable person, you!
For Sale: Cantaloupe/Banana/Taupe mirror male, first gen
I beg your pardon but I loved my skunk. A very ... fresh aroma.
I beg your pardon but I loved my skunk. A very ... fresh aroma.
tumblr_msd96lPAIj1s4ntg4o2_400.png
When I got the message all I could picture was my prog dragon Thyraxxis looking all offended and flabberghasted. Then kind of making a sad face, looking around to see if anyone was watching, and then eating the skunk.

A tragedy in 3 acts,
When I got the message all I could picture was my prog dragon Thyraxxis looking all offended and flabberghasted. Then kind of making a sad face, looking around to see if anyone was watching, and then eating the skunk.

A tragedy in 3 acts,
lol...I seen that and was like MEAT! YES! I need meat. Even stinky smell skunky meat.lol ...Yes..Thank you Xhaztol!
lol...I seen that and was like MEAT! YES! I need meat. Even stinky smell skunky meat.lol ...Yes..Thank you Xhaztol!
zjjpmw.jpg
Haha, I'm laughing so hard at this.
Haha, I'm laughing so hard at this.
gone.
I guess you could them a...... stinker. :D -badumtsh-
-cricket chirp- I tried.
I guess you could them a...... stinker. :D -badumtsh-
-cricket chirp- I tried.
tumblr_ozowb1MmJi1w8xkufo1_500.png
You don't like your new friend? :(
You don't like your new friend? :(
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

This is why the admins on this site are the best around, nothing's ever gonna keep them down * winkwinknudge*
This is why the admins on this site are the best around, nothing's ever gonna keep them down * winkwinknudge*
One of my guardians snapped him up the moment he saw him.

He was supposed to be on a special diet. x-x It's gonna smell in my lair for weeks.
One of my guardians snapped him up the moment he saw him.

He was supposed to be on a special diet. x-x It's gonna smell in my lair for weeks.
9Crhd6q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7