Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | brooklyn nine-nine?
I saw the Halloween episode yesterday and it hit me how much I love this show. Everything from the diverse cast to the comedy, it's just SO good
Do you watch B99?
What do you like about the show?
If you don't watch it, would you like to?
I saw the Halloween episode yesterday and it hit me how much I love this show. Everything from the diverse cast to the comedy, it's just SO good
Do you watch B99?
What do you like about the show?
If you don't watch it, would you like to?
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
I've seen a few episodes but I really hope to eventually watch more of it! I enjoyed it a lot! It was quite funny from what I saw so far. It kinda reminded me of Parks and Recreation too with its funny jokes and quotes while also having a bit of a serious flare every now and then.
Though I will say that I probably would watch more of it if it was easier to find a way to watch it (since it isn't on Netflix), but I still have watched a few episodes before.
I've seen a few episodes but I really hope to eventually watch more of it! I enjoyed it a lot! It was quite funny from what I saw so far. It kinda reminded me of Parks and Recreation too with its funny jokes and quotes while also having a bit of a serious flare every now and then.
Though I will say that I probably would watch more of it if it was easier to find a way to watch it (since it isn't on Netflix), but I still have watched a few episodes before.
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
I absolutely adore this show! I think I've watched every episode at least seven times. It's just so good? The plots, the characters, the writing, the content -- I just can't get over how it can have so much development, balancing serious topics, while still being outrageously hilarious.
I absolutely adore this show! I think I've watched every episode at least seven times. It's just so good? The plots, the characters, the writing, the content -- I just can't get over how it can have so much development, balancing serious topics, while still being outrageously hilarious.
aMDgxAc.png9IUnY65.png
I have watched it once with my favorite episodes I watched twice. I really adore the show and so happy they are finally starting to air s5.
I have watched it once with my favorite episodes I watched twice. I really adore the show and so happy they are finally starting to air s5.
I have watched quite a few episodes and am very sad that I have not been able to find more because this show is one of the funniest out there. I found out about it after seeing several of their quotes put to Star Wars pictures ala: [img]https://i.imgur.com/KH3fE5D.jpg[/img]
I have watched quite a few episodes and am very sad that I have not been able to find more because this show is one of the funniest out there.

I found out about it after seeing several of their quotes put to Star Wars pictures ala:

KH3fE5D.jpg
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
I hecking love B99.
I've watched all five seasons and I'm currently rewatching a lot of my favorites. It has to be one of my all time favourite shows.
I hecking love B99.
I've watched all five seasons and I'm currently rewatching a lot of my favorites. It has to be one of my all time favourite shows.
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.pngScreenshot_2017_07_15_at_11_52_30_PM.png
*B99 trumpet fanfare plays*
I love it. Every Halloween episode is the best episode. Like Reltso, I got into it because it was being quoted in other things for memes.
*B99 trumpet fanfare plays*
I love it. Every Halloween episode is the best episode. Like Reltso, I got into it because it was being quoted in other things for memes.
0PO1tea.png Scatter Thread
Quest Thread
I am newly obsessed with B99. I hadn't seen it because we don't have Cable and I didn't have Hulu, but I think my Hulu subscription is worth it just for B99.

I'm only in Season 4 but I'm not over how it never gets worse. It's so charming and the humor is so fantastic and it manages some character growth while also not losing any of the charm of each character and the dynamic are just so amazing. I love the comparison to Parks and Rec because it feels a lot like that in terms of the excellent character dynamics and the generally wholesome feel of the show (even if it's not actually wholesome most of the time).
I am newly obsessed with B99. I hadn't seen it because we don't have Cable and I didn't have Hulu, but I think my Hulu subscription is worth it just for B99.

I'm only in Season 4 but I'm not over how it never gets worse. It's so charming and the humor is so fantastic and it manages some character growth while also not losing any of the charm of each character and the dynamic are just so amazing. I love the comparison to Parks and Rec because it feels a lot like that in terms of the excellent character dynamics and the generally wholesome feel of the show (even if it's not actually wholesome most of the time).
ew9u8Xp.png