Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rise of the Clans - WC RP - OPEN
1 2 3
Bumpy
Bumpy
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
dies
dies
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
@Skeeech
Literally XP
@Skeeech
Literally XP
@Arctitherium is this still open to join?
@Arctitherium is this still open to join?
Wx0EgSk.png
@Jackandsally

Yes, it is! I'm just waiting for more people to join! :)
@Jackandsally

Yes, it is! I'm just waiting for more people to join! :)
@Arctotherium ok I was just making sure before I made a character sheet
@Arctotherium ok I was just making sure before I made a character sheet
Wx0EgSk.png
Name:Shadow- Shadowpaw
Clan: Pikeclan
Appearance: black she cat with green eyes ( can’t post a picture since I’m on my phone). She is a little bit taller than other apprentices her age.
Personality: Shadowpaw is a determined cat once she has her mind set in something she won’t change her mind. When you first meet her she can be a little shy but warms up to people quickly. She also enjoys meeting new cats she hasn’t met before. Shadowpaw is willing to help anyone that needs help.
Background: When Shadowpaw was a little she loved sneaking up on others so she learned to sneak up on people very quickly. She scared her mother quite a few times. She was the only kit born so she got bored easily. Her mother taught her how to hunt mice witch her stealthy tricks from sneaking up on people came in handy. Shadowpaw’s mother one day just left her she shrugged it off since she knew how to hunt she’d be fine. Whenever she runs into a injured cat she is willing to help them right away. She’s never lived with the twolegs she’s always been alone. She also taught her self to catch fish and will swim in hot summer days.
Strengths: Stealthy, swimming, Physical strength
Weakness: stubborn, not good at trusting new people
Other: Shadowpaw mostly wants to come out of her shell and make friends.

Name:Shadow- Shadowpaw
Clan: Pikeclan
Appearance: black she cat with green eyes ( can’t post a picture since I’m on my phone). She is a little bit taller than other apprentices her age.
Personality: Shadowpaw is a determined cat once she has her mind set in something she won’t change her mind. When you first meet her she can be a little shy but warms up to people quickly. She also enjoys meeting new cats she hasn’t met before. Shadowpaw is willing to help anyone that needs help.
Background: When Shadowpaw was a little she loved sneaking up on others so she learned to sneak up on people very quickly. She scared her mother quite a few times. She was the only kit born so she got bored easily. Her mother taught her how to hunt mice witch her stealthy tricks from sneaking up on people came in handy. Shadowpaw’s mother one day just left her she shrugged it off since she knew how to hunt she’d be fine. Whenever she runs into a injured cat she is willing to help them right away. She’s never lived with the twolegs she’s always been alone. She also taught her self to catch fish and will swim in hot summer days.
Strengths: Stealthy, swimming, Physical strength
Weakness: stubborn, not good at trusting new people
Other: Shadowpaw mostly wants to come out of her shell and make friends.

Wx0EgSk.png
@Jackandsally

Looks awesome, accepted! n.n
@Jackandsally

Looks awesome, accepted! n.n
1 2 3