Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Marva's Hat
1 2 3
Well played Flight Rising, Well played!
Well played Flight Rising, Well played!
I4hbsrM.png
Indeed xD Dang. Haha. I do agree though. Hopefully we get to keep 'em!
[quote name="Rayventail" date="2014-04-01 23:58:23"]Indeed xD Dang. Haha. I do agree though. Hopefully we get to keep 'em![/quote] hopefully they turn into something.........i was one who bought the other 2 XD so if not im out the t spent XD
Rayventail wrote on 2014-04-01 23:58:23:

hopefully they turn into something.........i was one who bought the other 2 XD so if not im out the t spent XD
04_5_orig.png01_3_orig.png02_2_orig.png01_2_orig.png
oh so that's why I can't open it anymore o.O i seriously didn't realize it was for april fools u__u;; good one FR!
oh so that's why I can't open it anymore o.O i seriously didn't realize it was for april fools u__u;; good one FR!
nQ6OhfO.png
I figured it was for april fools (after being fooled by at least three other websites D:) but now its stuck in my inventory, you can't select it, its non useable, you can't even sell it now xD glad i didnt buy more seeing the prices people were charging.
I figured it was for april fools (after being fooled by at least three other websites D:) but now its stuck in my inventory, you can't select it, its non useable, you can't even sell it now xD glad i didnt buy more seeing the prices people were charging.
MyGXjoF.png
So how do I get rid of that thing? Its clogging up space...
So how do I get rid of that thing? Its clogging up space...
@Ismaiel

You can list it in the Auction House XD I like them, so I bought two in order to have the full set (when the prices were about 70k).
@Ismaiel

You can list it in the Auction House XD I like them, so I bought two in order to have the full set (when the prices were about 70k).
Hmmmmmm...I wonder what Marva is up to now...
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-04-02 09:32:49"]Hmmmmmm...I wonder what Marva is up to now...[/quote] evvvviiiilllllllllll.....just sayen XD
Aequorin wrote on 2014-04-02 09:32:49:

evvvviiiilllllllllll.....just sayen XD
04_5_orig.png01_3_orig.png02_2_orig.png01_2_orig.png
So does it turn into anything?? @Aequorin Inquiring minds want to know. And I'm too afraid of what it might unleash to try it myself :D
So does it turn into anything?? @Aequorin Inquiring minds want to know. And I'm too afraid of what it might unleash to try it myself :D
SPDT1_zps48df29df.png
1 2 3