Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Disappearing Marva
1 2
@Oraien 's Marva had was still able to be opened today and it vanished :( Mine is not actionable and I can't open it, but now hers is gone~
@Oraien 's Marva had was still able to be opened today and it vanished :( Mine is not actionable and I can't open it, but now hers is gone~
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
When I went to my hoard, it was there just like it had been before, with the little openable chest icon and when I clicked it, I just got a box as though it had given me something, that was blank, and then my hat disappeared!
When I went to my hoard, it was there just like it had been before, with the little openable chest icon and when I clicked it, I just got a box as though it had given me something, that was blank, and then my hat disappeared!
9326707.png9229926.png
I have a hat that appeared but I can't open it. I don't even know where or when it appeared. But it won't open. :/
I have a hat that appeared but I can't open it. I don't even know where or when it appeared. But it won't open. :/
Same here, I can't open up mine either.
Same here, I can't open up mine either.
they/them / i love horribly bright colours tehe
That's because it's not April Fool's anymore, obviously
That's because it's not April Fool's anymore, obviously
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
Mine doesn't open, but Oraien's DID, and it vanished. I don't know if they're going to do anything else with it, but it was kinda cool to have, and I know she's bummed it vanished when mine didn't
Mine doesn't open, but Oraien's DID, and it vanished. I don't know if they're going to do anything else with it, but it was kinda cool to have, and I know she's bummed it vanished when mine didn't
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
@Sorikai

Since there are so many of them still in the auction house, and most people are saying theirs does nothing anymore, I think maybe mine wasn't supposed to just vanish.

I would have been completely happy if mine had just continued to switch colors which is what I thought it would do but no dice. I'd just like the hat back, to be honest XD
@Sorikai

Since there are so many of them still in the auction house, and most people are saying theirs does nothing anymore, I think maybe mine wasn't supposed to just vanish.

I would have been completely happy if mine had just continued to switch colors which is what I thought it would do but no dice. I'd just like the hat back, to be honest XD
9326707.png9229926.png
@Oraien, The only thing I can think of was, did you have the page open from before rollover? Maybe clicked it from that page where it hadn't refreshed to be unclickable, so it let you open it like a chest, but the updated site couldn't actually give you anything for it, because it was changed to not be a chest?

Either way, I'd say send a message to the contact us link with the email you used to register your account/account name, and see if the admin can either explain where it went or give you a new one. I'm not sure there's anything we can do here in the forums if it is truly gone!
@Oraien, The only thing I can think of was, did you have the page open from before rollover? Maybe clicked it from that page where it hadn't refreshed to be unclickable, so it let you open it like a chest, but the updated site couldn't actually give you anything for it, because it was changed to not be a chest?

Either way, I'd say send a message to the contact us link with the email you used to register your account/account name, and see if the admin can either explain where it went or give you a new one. I'm not sure there's anything we can do here in the forums if it is truly gone!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
I wonder what Marva is up to...
I wonder what Marva is up to...
yeah i was wondering the same i did have one of those randomly appear in my horde as well and I have no idea where it came from O_o I haven't tried to do anything with it yet since I have no idea what it is
yeah i was wondering the same i did have one of those randomly appear in my horde as well and I have no idea where it came from O_o I haven't tried to do anything with it yet since I have no idea what it is
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
1 2