Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Rusted for Gilded Chests 25:1
Here's the thing: I have a goal to collect 200 Gilded Decorative Chests for my birthday in November - without outright buying chests or their swipp materials. This is going to be difficult because I don't have a ton of unawakened familiars left.

So I'm trading my many Rusted Treasure Chests for Gilded Decorative chests. Their respective prices are 1,849tr and 42,000tr in the AH, making one Gilded worth 22.7 Rusted.

I will be trading at a rate of 25 Rusted per 1 Gilded. Currently have 91 Rusted, meaning I can trade for 3 Gilded chests at this time!
Here's the thing: I have a goal to collect 200 Gilded Decorative Chests for my birthday in November - without outright buying chests or their swipp materials. This is going to be difficult because I don't have a ton of unawakened familiars left.

So I'm trading my many Rusted Treasure Chests for Gilded Decorative chests. Their respective prices are 1,849tr and 42,000tr in the AH, making one Gilded worth 22.7 Rusted.

I will be trading at a rate of 25 Rusted per 1 Gilded. Currently have 91 Rusted, meaning I can trade for 3 Gilded chests at this time!
@Duh
I have 3 gilded to trade send me the CR. :)
@Duh
I have 3 gilded to trade send me the CR. :)
referral-cat1.gif
still looking for more :)
still looking for more :)
up
up