Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Finish my Logo! [O] Stuff! [Open]
1 2 3
@Gavilon

@Egolobster

Hey, apologies to pester again. It's been a month since my last check-in - are you two still okay to do this? I'm willing to pay more, if that's what it'll take.
@Gavilon

@Egolobster

Hey, apologies to pester again. It's been a month since my last check-in - are you two still okay to do this? I'm willing to pay more, if that's what it'll take.
nHKkuxW.png
Additionally, I'm willing to open this request/offer to others too, if they are interested.
Additionally, I'm willing to open this request/offer to others too, if they are interested.
nHKkuxW.png
@Useless
Yeah, I've been meaning to update you - here's what happened.

My computer had it's final fatal error and is now permanently broken. I have to do it by hand (nerve disorder causes this to be pretty hard), transfer it to my parent's computer, root through my emails and find my SAI licence, re-download SAI, download the driver for my tablet, and then I can resume my work (:

Shouldn't be much longer!
@Useless

My computer had it's final fatal error and is now permanently broken. I have to do it by hand (nerve disorder causes this to be pretty hard), transfer it to my parent's computer, root through my emails and find my SAI licence, re-download SAI, download the driver for my tablet, and then I can resume my work (:

sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@Useless
M'dude I've already told you I've been in the process of moving and I'm moving again.
All my equipment had to stay with my husband when I moved and right now I don't know when I get it back
@Useless
M'dude I've already told you I've been in the process of moving and I'm moving again.
All my equipment had to stay with my husband when I moved and right now I don't know when I get it back
[quote name="Gavilon" date="2018-06-19 11:19:17" ] @Useless M'dude I've already told you I've been in the process of moving and I'm moving again. All my equipment had to stay with my husband when I moved and right now I don't know when I get it back [/quote] [quote name="EgoLobster" date="2018-06-18 11:14:18" ] @Useless Yeah, I've been meaning to update you - here's what happened. My computer had it's final fatal error and is now permanently broken. I have to do it by hand (nerve disorder causes this to be pretty hard), transfer it to my parent's computer, root through my emails and find my SAI licence, re-download SAI, download the driver for my tablet, and then I can resume my work (: Shouldn't be much longer! [/quote] @Gavilon - Sorry. I wasn't aware if the situation was still the same. I'll cease in my pursuit in this for now, apologies again. @EgoLobster - Sorry about that. Take all the time you need. Was just curious if the situation had changed or not. If you need further payment, let me know.
Gavilon wrote on 2018-06-19 11:19:17:
@Useless
EgoLobster wrote on 2018-06-18 11:14:18:
@Useless

@Gavilon - Sorry. I wasn't aware if the situation was still the same. I'll cease in my pursuit in this for now, apologies again.

@EgoLobster - Sorry about that. Take all the time you need. Was just curious if the situation had changed or not. If you need further payment, let me know.
nHKkuxW.png
@Useless
No no you're fine!! I'm so sorry it's taken so long, thankfully it won't be much longer (:
@Useless
No no you're fine!! I'm so sorry it's taken so long, thankfully it won't be much longer (:
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
I'm open on taking other offers at trying their hand at this, by the by. <3
I'm open on taking other offers at trying their hand at this, by the by. <3
nHKkuxW.png
@useless, did you want it pixeled? I can PM you some examples of non-pixeled art I have. I haven't done pixel art in a long time though
@useless, did you want it pixeled? I can PM you some examples of non-pixeled art I have. I haven't done pixel art in a long time though
[quote name="JRinCal" date="2018-07-03 21:24:51" ] @useless, did you want it pixeled? I can PM you some examples of non-pixeled art I have. I haven't done pixel art in a long time though [/quote] @JRinCal Non-pixelled is preferable, but pixelled could look nice! If you're up for working on a version of this and being paid for it, I could pay you for both kinds or just whichever kind interests you most to make! :)
JRinCal wrote on 2018-07-03 21:24:51:

@JRinCal

Non-pixelled is preferable, but pixelled could look nice! If you're up for working on a version of this and being paid for it, I could pay you for both kinds or just whichever kind interests you most to make! :)
nHKkuxW.png
Ah so sorry to change my mind so fast, but I ended up getting a lot of commissions, and I don't know if I'll have enough time to finish it. I'll let you know if I'm free and you're still looking!
Ah so sorry to change my mind so fast, but I ended up getting a lot of commissions, and I don't know if I'll have enough time to finish it. I'll let you know if I'm free and you're still looking!
1 2 3