Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Aquafeather's Hatchery
1 2

Dragons will be named by me before being available for sale. The reason for this is because I do not want my the offspring of my dragons exalted without names. You can change their names but I will not provide you with a Scroll of Renaming. I apologize for any inconvenience this can cause you. Dragons will usually be listed on the auction house for treasure but you can buy them for gems instead. Alternatively, you can buy them for a mix of treasure and gems. My gem to treasure ratio is 1 : 1,000.

Dragons will be named by me before being available for sale. The reason for this is because I do not want my the offspring of my dragons exalted without names. You can change their names but I will not provide you with a Scroll of Renaming. I apologize for any inconvenience this can cause you. Dragons will usually be listed on the auction house for treasure but you can buy them for gems instead. Alternatively, you can buy them for a mix of treasure and gems. My gem to treasure ratio is 1 : 1,000.
vbbgBW.pngvbbp2e.png

New breeding pairs will be available later. The parents and the offspring will have identical colors, genes, eye colors, and eye types. Below are the names of the breeding pairs and what their offspring will look like:
XXX Cyan (Cyan/Cyan/Cyan)

Night Furys (Midnight/Midnight/Midnight)

Tapirs (Black/Black/White)

Peregrine falcons (Black/Black/Black)

Tigers (Orange/Orange/White)

Jaguars (Ivory/Ivory/White)

Giraffes (Sand/Sand/White)

Pythons (Tan/Tan/Tan)

Insects (Yellow/Yellow/Yellow)

New breeding pairs will be available later. The parents and the offspring will have identical colors, genes, eye colors, and eye types. Below are the names of the breeding pairs and what their offspring will look like:
XXX Cyan (Cyan/Cyan/Cyan)

Night Furys (Midnight/Midnight/Midnight)

Tapirs (Black/Black/White)

Peregrine falcons (Black/Black/Black)

Tigers (Orange/Orange/White)

Jaguars (Ivory/Ivory/White)

Giraffes (Sand/Sand/White)

Pythons (Tan/Tan/Tan)

Insects (Yellow/Yellow/Yellow)
vbbgBW.pngvbbp2e.png

If you know what dragons you want to purchase I highly recommend asking to reserve them, otherwise you might login only to find out the dragons you wanted were sold! I can reserve dragons for you for a maximum of 24 hours. Reserving a dragon is free. After the eggs hatch the dragons you reserved I will PM you to inform you that your reserved dragons have been hatched. If you decline to purchase or do not respond I will move to the next user on that reservation list, and they will have 24 hours, and so forth.

If you know what dragons you want to purchase I highly recommend asking to reserve them, otherwise you might login only to find out the dragons you wanted were sold! I can reserve dragons for you for a maximum of 24 hours. Reserving a dragon is free. After the eggs hatch the dragons you reserved I will PM you to inform you that your reserved dragons have been hatched. If you decline to purchase or do not respond I will move to the next user on that reservation list, and they will have 24 hours, and so forth.
vbbgBW.pngvbbp2e.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2478662/2#post_2478662]For sale[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2478662#post_34133657]Breeding pairs[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2478662#post_34133658]Reservations[/url] | [b]Ping lists[/b] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2478662#post_34133665]FREE nest rentals[/url][/center] [quote=General][/quote] [size=1]If you want to be added to or removed from the ping lists please ping or PM me and I will add or remove you from the ping lists after I have read your ping or PM.[/size]
General wrote:

If you want to be added to or removed from the ping lists please ping or PM me and I will add or remove you from the ping lists after I have read your ping or PM.
vbbgBW.pngvbbp2e.png
For sale | Breeding pairs | Reservations | Ping lists | FREE nest rentals
For sale | Breeding pairs | Reservations | Ping lists | FREE nest rentals
vbbgBW.pngvbbp2e.png
vbbgBW.pngvbbp2e.png
vbbgBW.pngvbbp2e.png
vbbgBW.pngvbbp2e.png
vbbgBW.pngvbbp2e.png
vbbgBW.pngvbbp2e.png
1 2