Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383
Someone added me to the limited 'do not ping' part of the list but I'm still getting pinged for limited runs or limited time runs. I'm not sure exactly what can be done about it but it's really annoying being pinged for things I don't want because people don't select the right things :Y
Someone added me to the limited 'do not ping' part of the list but I'm still getting pinged for limited runs or limited time runs. I'm not sure exactly what can be done about it but it's really annoying being pinged for things I don't want because people don't select the right things :Y
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@escarlata4000 @destineazn

Done! ^^
@escarlata4000 @destineazn

Done! ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
I'd like my GASP entries deleted as well! Thank you c:
I'd like my GASP entries deleted as well! Thank you c:
Could I please have my entry deleted please ?
Could I please have my entry deleted please ?
@Arcanabean @caedis

Done \o/
@Arcanabean @caedis

Done \o/
jA0Unwf.gif
id like to be removed please :0 !
id like to be removed please :0 !
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@Phyllored

Sure thing! Done ^^
@Phyllored

Sure thing! Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
is there a way to ban this person from accessing the list? theyre trolling and continuously pinging and then deleting the posts [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f88b7f42548027373436bc4ba5cd72d8/tumblr_inline_pbmbwxS1Pt1rks0wt_540.png[/img]
is there a way to ban this person from accessing the list? theyre trolling and continuously pinging and then deleting the posts

tumblr_inline_pbmbwxS1Pt1rks0wt_540.png
| | | | | | | | | | | | |tumblr_inline_oggpgyxQ6u1rks0wt_540.png| ||

MANAVERIS DRACONA
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS

VEGA | xx | canada
+MORE / GRAPHICS / HATCHERY
@Desolation Oh joy...

I'm afraid not. The only thing you can do is report (to FR) and block them.

I'll see what I can do for now though.

Edit: The only way I can think of to keep a specific person from using the list is handing out usernames and passwords; which not only would become an enormous hassle, but isn't entirely secure either as there isn't really a vetting process/people can give their password/account away.
@Desolation Oh joy...

I'm afraid not. The only thing you can do is report (to FR) and block them.

I'll see what I can do for now though.

Edit: The only way I can think of to keep a specific person from using the list is handing out usernames and passwords; which not only would become an enormous hassle, but isn't entirely secure either as there isn't really a vetting process/people can give their password/account away.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea did both!

damn. i guess this doesnt really happen too often at least? well, this is the first time ive been a part of the pings lol
@Tiriea did both!

damn. i guess this doesnt really happen too often at least? well, this is the first time ive been a part of the pings lol
| | | | | | | | | | | | |tumblr_inline_oggpgyxQ6u1rks0wt_540.png| ||

MANAVERIS DRACONA
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS

VEGA | xx | canada
+MORE / GRAPHICS / HATCHERY
1 2 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383