Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Unofficial Discord
Flight Rising Unofficial Discord

Hey! Have you been looking for a Flight Rising Discord server to join?
Well, search no more! A brand new server has been created, that will (hopefully) be an active, friendly server!

You can find the server at this link:
https://discord.gg/KKGM76j

The server was created by @moonblinked, and will be moderated by moonblinked. If you plan on joining, please read through all the information listed in the beginning of the server first.

Flight Rising Unofficial Discord

Hey! Have you been looking for a Flight Rising Discord server to join?
Well, search no more! A brand new server has been created, that will (hopefully) be an active, friendly server!

You can find the server at this link:
https://discord.gg/KKGM76j

The server was created by @moonblinked, and will be moderated by moonblinked. If you plan on joining, please read through all the information listed in the beginning of the server first.

ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
@moonblinked Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. It's against site rules. Thanks!
@moonblinked Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. It's against site rules. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
Oh! I'm sorry! I'm fairly new to FR and I'd seen other people bump outside of sales, so I wasn't sure! My apologizes, I won't do it again!
@JCStitches
Oh! I'm sorry! I'm fairly new to FR and I'd seen other people bump outside of sales, so I wasn't sure! My apologizes, I won't do it again!
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
A lot of new stuff has been added and we need more members! If you feel up to it, please go check it out! ;)
A lot of new stuff has been added and we need more members! If you feel up to it, please go check it out! ;)
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png