Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 368 369
@astrophile don’t forget:
-pipe face
-teenage mutant ninja turtle v.1
-teenage mutant ninja turtle v.2: this time green (also known as lizard)
-slime man
@astrophile don’t forget:
-pipe face
-teenage mutant ninja turtle v.1
-teenage mutant ninja turtle v.2: this time green (also known as lizard)
-slime man
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
-One smol bean(who owns a million dogs) and one cinnamon roll (who will actually kill you) go from collegues to friends to enemies to friends to lovers all in a span of 3 very bloody and kinky seasons.

- A very icey sport show with a sinnamon roll who has a kink for ice.

- A very salty main character has family issues and asks his friend to use him to quench his thirst any chance he gets.

Answers:

Hannibal
Yuri On Ice
Seraph of the End
-One smol bean(who owns a million dogs) and one cinnamon roll (who will actually kill you) go from collegues to friends to enemies to friends to lovers all in a span of 3 very bloody and kinky seasons.

- A very icey sport show with a sinnamon roll who has a kink for ice.

- A very salty main character has family issues and asks his friend to use him to quench his thirst any chance he gets.

Answers:

Hannibal
Yuri On Ice
Seraph of the End
Basically just animals using human weapons to fight each other with overly complex strategies. Dark and old-timey setting. In my opinion, underrated.

Answer:
Both Armello and Tooth and Tail.
Main difference between them is the time period the game is set in (Armello in the Renaissance, Tooth and Tail based heavily on Russian Revolution) and the fact that Armello is turn-based, with Tooth and Tail being real-time (both are strategy games). One of the main Tooth and Tail artists (Jerome Jacinto) even made some stuff for Armello.
Basically just animals using human weapons to fight each other with overly complex strategies. Dark and old-timey setting. In my opinion, underrated.

Answer:
Both Armello and Tooth and Tail.
Main difference between them is the time period the game is set in (Armello in the Renaissance, Tooth and Tail based heavily on Russian Revolution) and the fact that Armello is turn-based, with Tooth and Tail being real-time (both are strategy games). One of the main Tooth and Tail artists (Jerome Jacinto) even made some stuff for Armello.
cfbrDFl.png
elf boy who's probably mute saves the world from a demon bara, the princess is a goddess reincarnate

gay space rocks, moms, the bird mom needs to seriously get herself together

tiny monsters, big monsters, always a mafia-esque gang, "are you a boy or a girl", gary. just....gary.

ice ice baby, puberty hits like a truck, skates, gay

bonus:
small blue man, buff man smells of cinnamon vroom goes the motorcycle, emo german ft. rabbits, there's a hairdresser that flirts too much and is gorgeous, robot is pure and wholesome and likes jellyfish and sings and stabs himself in the face, they made a blue Pomeranian hot i'm still upset-
elf boy who's probably mute saves the world from a demon bara, the princess is a goddess reincarnate

gay space rocks, moms, the bird mom needs to seriously get herself together

tiny monsters, big monsters, always a mafia-esque gang, "are you a boy or a girl", gary. just....gary.

ice ice baby, puberty hits like a truck, skates, gay

bonus:
small blue man, buff man smells of cinnamon vroom goes the motorcycle, emo german ft. rabbits, there's a hairdresser that flirts too much and is gorgeous, robot is pure and wholesome and likes jellyfish and sings and stabs himself in the face, they made a blue Pomeranian hot i'm still upset-
original.gif
-The only way to save yourself during the apocalypse is with a garden. The other games involve a war, time travel, and superheroes.
-The only way to save yourself during the apocalypse is with a garden. The other games involve a war, time travel, and superheroes.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Gay rocks from space
Gay rocks from space
w65qeaE.png
HATSANDBANDAGES
W4TtQO5.png wishlist is with vizh in the hib den!
Communist scientist who is either very lazy or has scoliosis tries saving the world from his best friend as he teams up with his rebellious nemesis by capturing multiple clones of a god, one of which is his rebellious nemesis

5 boys in colorful ties rap in chicken language and are living cursed images

Demented baseball player saves the world by ending it
Communist scientist who is either very lazy or has scoliosis tries saving the world from his best friend as he teams up with his rebellious nemesis by capturing multiple clones of a god, one of which is his rebellious nemesis

5 boys in colorful ties rap in chicken language and are living cursed images

Demented baseball player saves the world by ending it
zoinks scoobert doobert
Some god dude who is kind of a ***** steals a monkey's body and start killing everyone.
Very fabulous, kinda travels through time.
Some god dude who is kind of a ***** steals a monkey's body and start killing everyone.
Very fabulous, kinda travels through time.
Harvest Moon: Gamer Question Thread
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning Wifi Trade
There was a pizzaria, and there were some robots, but who cares about that because there's ghostie goos.

Eldritch tophat employs bag-head scientist, a literal cry for help, and a fangirl.
There was a pizzaria, and there were some robots, but who cares about that because there's ghostie goos.

Eldritch tophat employs bag-head scientist, a literal cry for help, and a fangirl.

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

[quote name="@Junkii" date="2018-06-21 06:33:58" ] - a kids game from 2007 with circle people. BUT IT HAS GOOD LORE, I SWEAR! [/quote] Super Paper Mario? [s]I'm probably wrong.[/s]
@Junkii wrote on 2018-06-21 06:33:58:
- a kids game from 2007 with circle people. BUT IT HAS GOOD LORE, I SWEAR!
Super Paper Mario?
I'm probably wrong.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 368 369