Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 77 78
[quote name="Natakiro" date="2018-07-05 14:53:14" ] [color=#006ab8]Wait, which team are we? I thought we automatically got stuck as shadow, since it's on the left, and thought that there was a CPU opponent. However, I now think that we simply have to clear the board (all one color)? The lag on my end is so bad that it keeps doing two moves in a row (hence me thinking there was a CPU player XD) I usually love strategy games, but this is not a game I will ever bother with (not that I ever do the fairgrounds with my internet), and the payout looks abysmal. Glad to see one that isn't timed, though! Can we ever get a Checkers game? Simple, but I always found it fun. [b]Edit[/b]: Ugh, stuck on three panels for like 40 turns: [img]https://i.imgur.com/aziv3z7.png[/img] [b]Edit 2[/b]: [i]Finally [/i]did it after being stuck with three panels forever; not worth 1600t. [img]https://i.imgur.com/N9EZ5TQ.png[/img] So it's just a game of [b]Lights Out[/b]? I used to love that game as a kid, so I'm not sure why I have such a hard time with it now XD Must be rusty. I would play it more if the payout was better. [/quote] As far as I can tell, your character is whichever you click on and you can switch midgame
Natakiro wrote on 2018-07-05 14:53:14:
Wait, which team are we? I thought we automatically got stuck as shadow, since it's on the left, and thought that there was a CPU opponent. However, I now think that we simply have to clear the board (all one color)? The lag on my end is so bad that it keeps doing two moves in a row (hence me thinking there was a CPU player XD) I usually love strategy games, but this is not a game I will ever bother with (not that I ever do the fairgrounds with my internet), and the payout looks abysmal. Glad to see one that isn't timed, though! Can we ever get a Checkers game? Simple, but I always found it fun.

Edit: Ugh, stuck on three panels for like 40 turns:
aziv3z7.png

Edit 2: Finally did it after being stuck with three panels forever; not worth 1600t.
N9EZ5TQ.png

So it's just a game of Lights Out? I used to love that game as a kid, so I'm not sure why I have such a hard time with it now XD Must be rusty. I would play it more if the payout was better.

As far as I can tell, your character is whichever you click on and you can switch midgame
[img]https://i.imgur.com/F9rSsI2.jpg[/img] heeeeeelp I literally think this is unsolvable edit nvm am dumb: [img]https://i.imgur.com/lUdv2Uc.png[/img]
F9rSsI2.jpg

heeeeeelp I literally think this is unsolvable

edit nvm am dumb:

lUdv2Uc.png
5t8G1a8.gif~fMfE6aN.gif~CZ8WZAp.gifLaaQkH6.gif

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
The game is super fun, and I love how you can switch sides midway (though I do side quite a bit with Light for obvious reasons ha ha), but the payout is definitely, er... Not all that rad. As people have said before me, there are other ways to efficiently acquire treasure, and this is not one of them. A shame since the art is gorgeous, and I love how expressive the sprites are! The quality is there, there's no doubt about that. ; w;
The game is super fun, and I love how you can switch sides midway (though I do side quite a bit with Light for obvious reasons ha ha), but the payout is definitely, er... Not all that rad. As people have said before me, there are other ways to efficiently acquire treasure, and this is not one of them. A shame since the art is gorgeous, and I love how expressive the sprites are! The quality is there, there's no doubt about that. ; w;
w7Z8MA5.png
Actually, has anyone asked--ARE the puzzles all solvable, or is this more like Solitaire? Because stubborn-clicking and restarting is what ate up most of the time I spent, and knowing to just abandon a game that wasn't going well might improve the odds.
Actually, has anyone asked--ARE the puzzles all solvable, or is this more like Solitaire? Because stubborn-clicking and restarting is what ate up most of the time I spent, and knowing to just abandon a game that wasn't going well might improve the odds.
9o5YF7O.png
I haven't even looked to see what this is about, but I'm so excited for a new game!! Can't wait to check this out :D
I haven't even looked to see what this is about, but I'm so excited for a new game!! Can't wait to check this out :D
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Too hard and the payout is not worth it. The art is beautiful though.
Too hard and the payout is not worth it. The art is beautiful though.
the easy is too hard, maybe I'm just dumb l m a o
the easy is too hard, maybe I'm just dumb l m a o
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
[quote name="ciceqi" date="2018-07-05 15:39:03" ] ARE the puzzles all solvable, or is this more like Solitaire? [/quote] @ciceqi - All puzzles are possible to solve for either element. But the starting layout will usually be [i]easier[/i] to solve for one over the other.
ciceqi wrote on 2018-07-05 15:39:03:
ARE the puzzles all solvable, or is this more like Solitaire?

@ciceqi - All puzzles are possible to solve for either element. But the starting layout will usually be easier to solve for one over the other.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Ooh new game!!
Ooh new game!!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
It looks really nice, tried to play it for an hour and I don't get;;

And I've been told the payout is pretty bad so not really worth it.. too bad
Hope others enjoy it.
It looks really nice, tried to play it for an hour and I don't get;;

And I've been told the payout is pretty bad so not really worth it.. too bad
Hope others enjoy it.