Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Butterfly Coatls Hatchery | XXX Coatls
1 2 ... 993 994 995 996 997 ... 1855 1856
@XernaPirate

Hey there, XernaPirate! :D No problem at all!

I'll add you to the ping lists and the queues for the reserved colors, and I've taken the peacock girl out of the AH. How long would you like me to hold her for? (I'll send a CR right now, so you can accept when you're ready.)
@XernaPirate

Hey there, XernaPirate! :D No problem at all!

I'll add you to the ping lists and the queues for the reserved colors, and I've taken the peacock girl out of the AH. How long would you like me to hold her for? (I'll send a CR right now, so you can accept when you're ready.)
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle

As long as I need as long as it's less than a day, I'm getting ready to put a LOT of my dragons up for sale to clear up some lair space, so I'll probably buy her when I sell someone.
@Pennywhistle

As long as I need as long as it's less than a day, I'm getting ready to put a LOT of my dragons up for sale to clear up some lair space, so I'll probably buy her when I sell someone.
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
@Pennywhistle

May I reserve a male peacock coatl?
@Pennywhistle

May I reserve a male peacock coatl?
@XernaPirate

How much treasures or gems do you have I can probably help you :)
@XernaPirate

How much treasures or gems do you have I can probably help you :)
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Pennywhistle hello :D !! can i be added to your pinglist??
@Pennywhistle hello :D !! can i be added to your pinglist??
hk0zK67.gif
percy she/her
FR time
art shop!
clan lore!
@Pennywhistle may I be added to the Snow White pinglist?
I have a beautiful girl of the same genes & color, but from another pair of someone else. I love how the color and genes look on coatls.
@Pennywhistle may I be added to the Snow White pinglist?
I have a beautiful girl of the same genes & color, but from another pair of someone else. I love how the color and genes look on coatls.
FPzptGc.gif

Serpentella
She/Her
Lesbian
+3 FR Time
Apparel Wish List
Familiar/General Wish list
@Mistystar333

You've got it, Misty! :D I'll put you in the queue for a male peacock right now! (Unfortunately we'll have to wait for the cooldown for them to be able to hatch more eggs.)

@sliceydicey

You certainly can! I'll add you to the ping list, and if you'd ever like to reserve a dragon in advance, just let me know! (This gives you first choice if any of the hatchlings have a special eye-type.)

@Serpentella

I'm adding you now! Yes, I think white petals/butterfly looks angelic; it was actually one of my very first breeding pairs. Would you like to reserve one?
@Mistystar333

You've got it, Misty! :D I'll put you in the queue for a male peacock right now! (Unfortunately we'll have to wait for the cooldown for them to be able to hatch more eggs.)

@sliceydicey

You certainly can! I'll add you to the ping list, and if you'd ever like to reserve a dragon in advance, just let me know! (This gives you first choice if any of the hatchlings have a special eye-type.)

@Serpentella

I'm adding you now! Yes, I think white petals/butterfly looks angelic; it was actually one of my very first breeding pairs. Would you like to reserve one?
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle Oh, I think I will! May I reserve a male, though?

Edit: 1000th page, congrats <3
@Pennywhistle Oh, I think I will! May I reserve a male, though?

Edit: 1000th page, congrats <3
FPzptGc.gif

Serpentella
She/Her
Lesbian
+3 FR Time
Apparel Wish List
Familiar/General Wish list
@Pennywhistle alrighty ill keep that in mind! thank you again!
@Pennywhistle alrighty ill keep that in mind! thank you again!
hk0zK67.gif
percy she/her
FR time
art shop!
clan lore!
@Serpentella

You've got it! :D I'll put them on the nest as soon as possible!
@Serpentella

You've got it! :D I'll put them on the nest as soon as possible!
GRx3A5B.png
1 2 ... 993 994 995 996 997 ... 1855 1856