Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78
Yoda voice: The learning curve is steep with this one!

I'm seriously loving this game, and kudos to the mods for making a puzzle game so interactive. It's beautiful.

I can see me spending a lot of time on this.
Yoda voice: The learning curve is steep with this one!

I'm seriously loving this game, and kudos to the mods for making a puzzle game so interactive. It's beautiful.

I can see me spending a lot of time on this.
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
NEW FAIRGROUNDS GAME WHAAAAAT...I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT.....HOPING IT WOULD COME..........

ok let's play it and see how it goes >:D
NEW FAIRGROUNDS GAME WHAAAAAT...I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT.....HOPING IT WOULD COME..........

JNgbpVq.gif
OOOO YAS-
OOOO YAS-
Why is it so hard to win for the Lightweaver?
Why is it so hard to win for the Lightweaver?
The game is pretty good I'll give it that, but the payout just isn't worth it for how long it takes to complete a puzzle. I can exalt a dragon for 10x the payout in the time it takes to finish a puzzle.
The game is pretty good I'll give it that, but the payout just isn't worth it for how long it takes to complete a puzzle. I can exalt a dragon for 10x the payout in the time it takes to finish a puzzle.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
cool. Too bad I'm absolutely garbage with puzzles like these.
cool. Too bad I'm absolutely garbage with puzzles like these.
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
*is stuck doing this puzzle forever*
too bad I suck at thsi
*is stuck doing this puzzle forever*
too bad I suck at thsi
0ztpH.gifQdTmP.gifDI05o.giftQlAk.gif0pbpz.gifynwEF.gif2cKEJ.gif2cKEJ.gif
there must be some trick to this game that I'm missing, I have no idea how to resolve having only one tile of a certain color. but from the demo it looks like you're meant to avoid that situation entirely. nice work on making a simple concept with such tricky execution!
there must be some trick to this game that I'm missing, I have no idea how to resolve having only one tile of a certain color. but from the demo it looks like you're meant to avoid that situation entirely. nice work on making a simple concept with such tricky execution!
dlJsEIj.png
This is the most fun I've had with a puzzle in a long time. Congratulations on the great new game, FR team!

(Does this mean Artifracture is out of beta now?)
This is the most fun I've had with a puzzle in a long time. Congratulations on the great new game, FR team!

(Does this mean Artifracture is out of beta now?)
I have no idea what I'm doing.
[quote name="Fiotheleo" date="2018-07-05 09:44:06" ] ok let's play it and see how it goes >:D [/quote] [i]I'm not smart enough for this
Fiotheleo wrote on 2018-07-05 09:44:06:
I'm not smart enough for this
JNgbpVq.gif
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78