Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whats with all the recent maintenance?
1 2
I think it might also have something to do with Undel's back injury (get well soon!), since in the update where they said they were "working to adjust our development and deployment schedules."

ETA: NICE!
I think it might also have something to do with Undel's back injury (get well soon!), since in the update where they said they were "working to adjust our development and deployment schedules."

ETA: NICE!
NEW GAME IN FAIRGROUNDS!?
NEW GAME IN FAIRGROUNDS!?
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Not sure! The area behind my dergs are colored too!
Not sure! The area behind my dergs are colored too!
WOAH OK I CALLED SOMETHING OUT AND THIS IS AMAZING :DDD
WOAH OK I CALLED SOMETHING OUT AND THIS IS AMAZING :DDD
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Sometimes it's standard issue boring back end work, other times, it's something fancy.
Sometimes it's standard issue boring back end work, other times, it's something fancy.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-07-05 06:33:09" ] Sometimes it's standard issue boring back end work, other times, it's something fancy. [/quote] And holy heck you guys delivered. Thank you!!!! [size=0]oh my god a mod commented on my post oh my god
Aequorin wrote on 2018-07-05 06:33:09:
And holy heck you guys delivered. Thank you!!!!
oh my god a mod commented on my post oh my god
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-07-05 06:33:09" ] Sometimes it's standard issue boring back end work, other times, it's something fancy. [/quote] This time it was something shiny (well half shiny half dark)
Aequorin wrote on 2018-07-05 06:33:09:

This time it was something shiny (well half shiny half dark)
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
1 2