Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | MMA! [OLD SHOP]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48
@Oblivii [s]Claiming if possible?[/s] Account Name: VeiledOverdose Dragon Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23402340] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234024/23402340_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type: Treasure! [s]Sponsor: (if yes, be sure to include what you're sponsoring!)[/s] Requests/Details: No special request for gums/spit or anything... just remember he has Unusual Wind Eyes, since they're not too visible on his image!
@Oblivii

Claiming if possible?

Account Name: VeiledOverdose
Dragon Reference:

23402340_350.png

Payment Type: Treasure!
Sponsor: (if yes, be sure to include what you're sponsoring!)
Requests/Details: No special request for gums/spit or anything... just remember he has Unusual Wind Eyes, since they're not too visible on his image!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Oblivii me XDDD
I will fill the forum 10 mins later!
@Oblivii me XDDD
I will fill the forum 10 mins later!
prime.png
@wintercovers Ah, Veiled claimed it, I'm sorry! Will ping you again once the shop reopens. <':

@VeiledOverdose Yes, you've claimed it! Feel free to enter the form when possible.
@wintercovers Ah, Veiled claimed it, I'm sorry! Will ping you again once the shop reopens. <':

@VeiledOverdose Yes, you've claimed it! Feel free to enter the form when possible.
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Oblivii

Awesome! I edited my claim post with the order~
@Oblivii

Awesome! I edited my claim post with the order~
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@VeiledOverdose Oh he's fantastic! I'll be sure to color his eyes in correctly <:

I'll write you on the slot list and you can send payment once you're ready!
@VeiledOverdose Oh he's fantastic! I'll be sure to color his eyes in correctly <:

I'll write you on the slot list and you can send payment once you're ready!
Gh7Hkjd.png
I hate to add another comment, so I can delete it afterwards if you'd like.

I think you may have accidently removed someone else, so could you remove me again please?
I hate to add another comment, so I can delete it afterwards if you'd like.

I think you may have accidently removed someone else, so could you remove me again please?
~Naturewolf3 / Arctica-
bqrF7qE.png
@NatureWolF3 Oh I'm so sorry! My mind has been everywhere lately. I'll remove you now!
@NatureWolF3 Oh I'm so sorry! My mind has been everywhere lately. I'll remove you now!
Gh7Hkjd.png
@MYOHO Of course!
@MYOHO Of course!
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Oblivii
Could I get on the pinglist please? Love your snarly ridgie!
@Oblivii
Could I get on the pinglist please? Love your snarly ridgie!
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
@TheWormwood Thank you!! I'll add you now <:
@TheWormwood Thank you!! I'll add you now <:
Gh7Hkjd.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48