Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | MMA! [OLD SHOP]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48
@AngryMothNoises Totally! Will write you down right away <:
@AngryMothNoises Totally! Will write you down right away <:
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Oblivii
May I be added to your pinglist for when you reopen as well?
@Oblivii
May I be added to your pinglist for when you reopen as well?
@JaggedBobcat Of course!
@JaggedBobcat Of course!
Gh7Hkjd.png
Updated the Mirror lineart and added it to the new display! Sorry, I didn't realize I hadn't included it earlier.
Updated the Mirror lineart and added it to the new display! Sorry, I didn't realize I hadn't included it earlier.
Gh7Hkjd.png
Taking a break for a bit! Next slots will be available on July 16th! Feel free to ask to be placed on the pinglist until then.
Taking a break for a bit! Next slots will be available on July 16th! Feel free to ask to be placed on the pinglist until then.
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Cyans @Aussievinegar @wintercovers @Crumpet @BlazingPhoenix01 @Holographic @Addmon @Automedon @Gratlanty @quirkysilvester @ArinHircum @mildlyanxiousdoe @thegracefuldeer @Supremacy @Sketchanie @Meddled @Sidia @wildewinged @sparkaflame101 @Cerdae @NatureWolF3 @Crescentstar711 @daineger @AKWishes @lucidcoyote @FauveNox @Omelas @StrangelyQuarky @PuddleStars @Ambathy @Psycho @demonhatchet @FaronWoode @Mintiani @Veylaron @cnicht @emberwing12 @PotateTheGreat @PostalBromeliad @Trusty
@Stormdragon @duckyallstar @HuntressWizard @weisteria @Giu @StagWing @DeadeyeWhiskey @Sharkra @VeiledOverdose @Devilledegghead @MusicMiner @PelicanBitten @AngryMothNoises @JaggedBobcat

Sorry for the ping! I know it's not slot related, but I would really appreciate some feedback on my current prices. The link to the poll is below. Thank you!

Let me know if you would like to avoid being pinged for things like this in the future!

Poll: https://linkto.run/p/YJYOQ8DD
@Cyans @Aussievinegar @wintercovers @Crumpet @BlazingPhoenix01 @Holographic @Addmon @Automedon @Gratlanty @quirkysilvester @ArinHircum @mildlyanxiousdoe @thegracefuldeer @Supremacy @Sketchanie @Meddled @Sidia @wildewinged @sparkaflame101 @Cerdae @NatureWolF3 @Crescentstar711 @daineger @AKWishes @lucidcoyote @FauveNox @Omelas @StrangelyQuarky @PuddleStars @Ambathy @Psycho @demonhatchet @FaronWoode @Mintiani @Veylaron @cnicht @emberwing12 @PotateTheGreat @PostalBromeliad @Trusty
@Stormdragon @duckyallstar @HuntressWizard @weisteria @Giu @StagWing @DeadeyeWhiskey @Sharkra @VeiledOverdose @Devilledegghead @MusicMiner @PelicanBitten @AngryMothNoises @JaggedBobcat

Sorry for the ping! I know it's not slot related, but I would really appreciate some feedback on my current prices. The link to the poll is below. Thank you!

Let me know if you would like to avoid being pinged for things like this in the future!

Poll: https://linkto.run/p/YJYOQ8DD
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Oblivii - remove me please!
@Oblivii - remove me please!
@Psycho Will do!
@Psycho Will do!
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Oblivii
if these take you longer than 15 minutes to do, raise your prices. Minimum wage is like 11/hour where i live--if youre working on these for 45 minutes, charge 10.00 USD for them. Other shops with comparable art do this or even charge more and still get clients. Do not undersell yourself.
@Oblivii
if these take you longer than 15 minutes to do, raise your prices. Minimum wage is like 11/hour where i live--if youre working on these for 45 minutes, charge 10.00 USD for them. Other shops with comparable art do this or even charge more and still get clients. Do not undersell yourself.
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
@Oblivii Already voted but decided to pop in here with more support.
Yes, I think you should raise your prices for such quality adopts! They take time to do and even if they are bases you put so much care into making them, and your prices should reflect that.
@Oblivii Already voted but decided to pop in here with more support.
Yes, I think you should raise your prices for such quality adopts! They take time to do and even if they are bases you put so much care into making them, and your prices should reflect that.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48