Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction 'Wish' List
Been mentioned a few times I know, but it really would be lovely to have a 'wish' or 'favourites' list available for auctions. You spend so long searching for dragons and sometimes try to find one you saw before, and can't find it. The same goes for apparel and specialty items. Sometimes you just want to compare by seeing your own selection together before you decide which one to buy. Just something simple like a column with a star you can highlight to add to your personal list which can then be viewed separately. Then its up to you to maintain your own list. Thx ????
Been mentioned a few times I know, but it really would be lovely to have a 'wish' or 'favourites' list available for auctions. You spend so long searching for dragons and sometimes try to find one you saw before, and can't find it. The same goes for apparel and specialty items. Sometimes you just want to compare by seeing your own selection together before you decide which one to buy. Just something simple like a column with a star you can highlight to add to your personal list which can then be viewed separately. Then its up to you to maintain your own list. Thx ????
@KendraNova

Are you asking to be able to favorite specific auction listings? As in, there is dragon X listed for 500g, you press a button and favorite that specific dragon's auction listing?

If that's the case, I'd recommend creating an auction search and using that to come back (either bookmark the link of the custom search or save it through Flight Rising).

Or you could always go pencil and paper and write down what you wanted to get.
@KendraNova

Are you asking to be able to favorite specific auction listings? As in, there is dragon X listed for 500g, you press a button and favorite that specific dragon's auction listing?

If that's the case, I'd recommend creating an auction search and using that to come back (either bookmark the link of the custom search or save it through Flight Rising).

Or you could always go pencil and paper and write down what you wanted to get.
I thought this was what saved searches were for. It's certainly how I use them.
I thought this was what saved searches were for. It's certainly how I use them.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Thanks for advice guys. I do use pen and paper lols. I love this game and didnt mean to criticise. My problem is I only have a tablet and am a bit technologically challenged. I don't try new things in case it wrecks what I'm doing. Will also try saving auction search, good idea thanks!?
Thanks for advice guys. I do use pen and paper lols. I love this game and didnt mean to criticise. My problem is I only have a tablet and am a bit technologically challenged. I don't try new things in case it wrecks what I'm doing. Will also try saving auction search, good idea thanks!?