Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~{PJH}~ B&W, Pastels + More ft. Coatls!~
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@powerblackwolf
The tuxedo babies hatched! If you wanted to have a look, they're on the second page of my lair.
@powerblackwolf
The tuxedo babies hatched! If you wanted to have a look, they're on the second page of my lair.
hatcherybanner_new_logo330x100.png
@powerblackwolf

Sure thing! Yes, 50k or the equivalent in gems if you'd rather pay that way ^^
@powerblackwolf

Sure thing! Yes, 50k or the equivalent in gems if you'd rather pay that way ^^
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=82919&tab=dragon&did=43130735

This one. 75k, right?

@Cardtrick @Seagu

You guys might have to wait a little while for me to work out some money. I'm trying to sell some dragons to make room right now, and work up the treasure. I should have it soon :) thank you <3
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=82919&tab=dragon&did=43130735

This one. 75k, right?

@Cardtrick @Seagu

You guys might have to wait a little while for me to work out some money. I'm trying to sell some dragons to make room right now, and work up the treasure. I should have it soon :) thank you <3
@powerblackwolf
That is correct! :3 I'll keep that one on hold for you while you save up, then.
@powerblackwolf
That is correct! :3 I'll keep that one on hold for you while you save up, then.
Okay! Thank you so much!
<3 @Cardtrick
Okay! Thank you so much!
<3 @Cardtrick
@powerblackwolf

Hi there! How are you? ^^
@powerblackwolf

Hi there! How are you? ^^
@Seagu
Im pretty good--
OH CRAP I FORGOT DIDNT I
@Seagu
Im pretty good--
OH CRAP I FORGOT DIDNT I
@Seagu

Im really sorry, I realize I totally forgot about the arrangements I made here due to a death in the family ><
I dont think im able to pay for both of them anymore, and I need Cardtrick's hatchling more, so would you be alright with me calling off our specific deal? Im really sorry, again. I feel bad about it ><
@Seagu

Im really sorry, I realize I totally forgot about the arrangements I made here due to a death in the family ><
I dont think im able to pay for both of them anymore, and I need Cardtrick's hatchling more, so would you be alright with me calling off our specific deal? Im really sorry, again. I feel bad about it ><
@powerblackwolf

I don't mind waiting another week since I specifically bred that pair for you! 50k can be made pretty easily on this site, thankfully ^^

I would also be fine with accepting festival apparel items, depending on what you have (:
@powerblackwolf

I don't mind waiting another week since I specifically bred that pair for you! 50k can be made pretty easily on this site, thankfully ^^

I would also be fine with accepting festival apparel items, depending on what you have (:
@Seagu
Okay, you may need to wait ! Thank you for your patience <3
@Seagu
Okay, you may need to wait ! Thank you for your patience <3
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55