Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Offers}6-Digit Near-triple Maize Imp F
1 2
@Vhyxalas @Terpsichoria
I'm still pondering whether to make another offer or not. :') Please let me know when you decide to sell her though, so I'll know what's up!
@Vhyxalas @Terpsichoria
I'm still pondering whether to make another offer or not. :') Please let me know when you decide to sell her though, so I'll know what's up!
1427x1f.png
@Shacco @Terpsichoria

One quick update before I vanish for the week, a new offer has been made of 5kg pure. Next I'll be around is likely next Saturday/sunday
@Shacco @Terpsichoria

One quick update before I vanish for the week, a new offer has been made of 5kg pure. Next I'll be around is likely next Saturday/sunday
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas I'll toss out 5.5kg pure :)

(however, I would like to note that I won't get into a bidding war with an anonymous bidder)
@Vhyxalas I'll toss out 5.5kg pure :)

(however, I would like to note that I won't get into a bidding war with an anonymous bidder)
@Terpsichoria

Understandable! I don't know if the bidder wants to remain anonymous or just happened to contact me through PM
@Terpsichoria

Understandable! I don't know if the bidder wants to remain anonymous or just happened to contact me through PM
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas Entirely get that, and I figured it might be the case! I just wanted to toss it out there so you'd be aware. ^_^
@Vhyxalas Entirely get that, and I figured it might be the case! I just wanted to toss it out there so you'd be aware. ^_^
@Vhyxalas Hi there! I was just wondering if you'd come to a decision about this dragon?
@Vhyxalas Hi there! I was just wondering if you'd come to a decision about this dragon?
@Vhyxalas Hi again! Hope I'm not being rude, but I'm not sure if you saw my previous ping asking whether you'd decided about selling :) Thanks again!
@Vhyxalas Hi again! Hope I'm not being rude, but I'm not sure if you saw my previous ping asking whether you'd decided about selling :) Thanks again!
@Terpsichoria @Shacco

Hi, sorry about that! I meant to respond but forgot ;-;

I'm admittedly still a bit on the fence about the sale. Right now there's two offers tied at 5.5kg, yours and the other anonymous bidder who i haven't really heard any comment from since. I understand it might be frustrating if I continue to leave her up for long term sale/offers but I'm totally willing to listen to the people involved and interested in her

@Terpsichoria @Shacco

Hi, sorry about that! I meant to respond but forgot ;-;

I'm admittedly still a bit on the fence about the sale. Right now there's two offers tied at 5.5kg, yours and the other anonymous bidder who i haven't really heard any comment from since. I understand it might be frustrating if I continue to leave her up for long term sale/offers but I'm totally willing to listen to the people involved and interested in her

KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas Hi there! I was wondering if you'd ever decided about selling; as I still see her listed in the AH, I'm assuming you do still want to sell her?

Although I really like her, it would be nice to have a firm yes/no way to whether you will accept my offer. It has been enough time to make a decision (quite literally over a month). It's fine if you don't want to accept it and would prefer to hold out for another offer, but if that is the case, I would like to know as well as know what sort of offer would be actually considered.
@Vhyxalas Hi there! I was wondering if you'd ever decided about selling; as I still see her listed in the AH, I'm assuming you do still want to sell her?

Although I really like her, it would be nice to have a firm yes/no way to whether you will accept my offer. It has been enough time to make a decision (quite literally over a month). It's fine if you don't want to accept it and would prefer to hold out for another offer, but if that is the case, I would like to know as well as know what sort of offer would be actually considered.
1 2