Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 795 796
@TheWhiteHart
Can I get on the waitlist please?
internet wont let me coli smh
@TheWhiteHart
Can I get on the waitlist please?
internet wont let me coli smh
@Pause

Surely. :) It'll be a few weeks until I can get to you, though. But I should be pinging you for your dragon some time at the end of July, early August.
@Pause

Surely. :) It'll be a few weeks until I can get to you, though. But I should be pinging you for your dragon some time at the end of July, early August.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

That's expected, thank you~
@TheWhiteHart

That's expected, thank you~
@SnoopSnip

Salutations! Your splendid purple dragon has proven his derring-do and made giant splashes in the Kelp Beds, walloping walrus monsters and decking dolphins. Now he's ready to return home and be admired. :)
@SnoopSnip

Salutations! Your splendid purple dragon has proven his derring-do and made giant splashes in the Kelp Beds, walloping walrus monsters and decking dolphins. Now he's ready to return home and be admired. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

(I apologize for my delay. I was at my evening job O wO)
That was fast! You get a solid 10/10 from me and a gold star. I will definitely use your service in the future!
@TheWhiteHart

(I apologize for my delay. I was at my evening job O wO)
That was fast! You get a solid 10/10 from me and a gold star. I will definitely use your service in the future!

FR +3
She|Her
hai_by_pommeple-d8ddymp.png
@TheWhiteHart

Can I be added to the pinglist? owo
@TheWhiteHart

Can I be added to the pinglist? owo
WdxnNV3.pngRTfONSu.gif
@Sejjo

Of course. :) I'll be openly accepting new clients at the end of July when I'm a little more caught up on the list.
@Sejjo

Of course. :) I'll be openly accepting new clients at the end of July when I'm a little more caught up on the list.
TtDzTWB.png
@WolfandCrow

It's time for you to send me your dragon so I can chase them around the arena with a pointy stick! Or ... something like that.
@WolfandCrow

It's time for you to send me your dragon so I can chase them around the arena with a pointy stick! Or ... something like that.
TtDzTWB.png
@Thysteria

Valiant Viper ventured forth and vanquished vulguar foes, earning veneration from victorious vanguards and finally getting annoyed with me, she decided to return home.

Alas and alack, she's once more yours. Condragulations on a beautiful girl!
@Thysteria

Valiant Viper ventured forth and vanquished vulguar foes, earning veneration from victorious vanguards and finally getting annoyed with me, she decided to return home.

Alas and alack, she's once more yours. Condragulations on a beautiful girl!
TtDzTWB.png
@mercurialwings

I'm in desperate, dire desire for dashing, daring dragons! Well, one will do ...
@mercurialwings

I'm in desperate, dire desire for dashing, daring dragons! Well, one will do ...
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 795 796