Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zhurzh's Artshop
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59
@Abs0lute Of course! :)
@Abs0lute Of course! :)
tJvxg09.gif
@diokate

May I be added to your pinglist?
@diokate

May I be added to your pinglist?
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
May I be added to the pinglist as well please? Really loving your work ^^
May I be added to the pinglist as well please? Really loving your work ^^
vn2qGj4.pngnecbzO5.pngOjZUb6h.pngBPrn1qO.pngzXPUC5G.pngz6QqwoI.png0V6r9zM.pngRhiPGkQ.pnguzVzjjZ.pnguJuXpVk.pnglAR8cRt.png
mz77kVn.png
@stakataka @MysticalBunni Ok! ^^
@stakataka @MysticalBunni Ok! ^^
tJvxg09.gif
@DioKate 1. Username: Dragonderg 2. Kind of art: colored sketch 3. Headshot 4. Background: dark or light purple, or a shade of blue, whatever looks good XD 5. A little bit about the dragon: - name: Azure - character of the dragon: Azure is the clan's philosopher and astronomer. he is an old dragon with a very rude attitude most times. - picture or link to the dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11317459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113175/11317459_350.png[/img] [/url] i'll be paying with treasure as well
@DioKate

1. Username: Dragonderg

2. Kind of art: colored sketch

3. Headshot

4. Background: dark or light purple, or a shade of blue, whatever looks good XD

5. A little bit about the dragon:
- name: Azure
- character of the dragon: Azure is the clan's philosopher and astronomer. he is an old dragon with a very rude attitude most times.
- picture or link to the dragon:
11317459_350.png

i'll be paying with treasure as well
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
@DioKate may i be added to the pinglist ;O i love ur style!
@DioKate may i be added to the pinglist ;O i love ur style!
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@DioKate

Love your art, would you be willing to draw a human OC? I attached the order form for it if so, if not lemme know! Also, could I be put on the pinglist for eye commissions please :}

1. UN: Hotpocketguru
2. Commission Type: Simple Sketch
3. Size: Halfbody
4. Background (if it is included in the form of art): Just grey
5. A little bit about the character:
- Name: Marcus
- Character: Impulsive freedom fighter type dude, not scared to get his hands dirty but is prone to rash decisions
- Details: In the ref there's two outfits, if you could draw him in the one on the right (green vest, no weird robes) that would be great! Also without the gloves, as he only sometimes wears those.
- Ref: https://ibb.co/fJPTfT
6. A description of what you want to see in the figure (Pose, action, etc.): Looking a little defensive/serious, other than that, nope.
7. The Cost: Probably 75kt?
- Payment method: Treasure
@DioKate

Love your art, would you be willing to draw a human OC? I attached the order form for it if so, if not lemme know! Also, could I be put on the pinglist for eye commissions please :}

1. UN: Hotpocketguru
2. Commission Type: Simple Sketch
3. Size: Halfbody
4. Background (if it is included in the form of art): Just grey
5. A little bit about the character:
- Name: Marcus
- Character: Impulsive freedom fighter type dude, not scared to get his hands dirty but is prone to rash decisions
- Details: In the ref there's two outfits, if you could draw him in the one on the right (green vest, no weird robes) that would be great! Also without the gloves, as he only sometimes wears those.
- Ref: https://ibb.co/fJPTfT
6. A description of what you want to see in the figure (Pose, action, etc.): Looking a little defensive/serious, other than that, nope.
7. The Cost: Probably 75kt?
- Payment method: Treasure
p3jERvH.png
@DioKate
Can I be added too your pinglist please? =D
@DioKate
Can I be added too your pinglist please? =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@DioKate
May I be added to your pinglist please?
@DioKate
May I be added to your pinglist please?
sfox-7438-46_9_1_1_2_4_14_1.pngUsjnBVU.png4taB29c.png
@DioKate privet :D
please add me to the pinglist :3
@DioKate privet :D
please add me to the pinglist :3
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59