Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | + Hylian Hatchery & Sales +
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Alright! The RNG was rather forgiving in that I didn't have to cycle through numbers for an hour and I got the winner order fairly quickly. Order of prize picking is as follows:

1. @Nowi
2. @Janzoo
3. @Mouseguin
4. @Akito
5. @Sumbril

Because there were only five entrants for the raffle, I have added a fifth surprise prize pack that I was originally waffling on adding. It would've been definite had more people entered, but then I got too much of a bleeding heart after the eleventh hour.

All prizes for nest picks will have a three day delay on the hatchlings. Itzal and Luna have two eggs to choose from. Zelda and Charon only laid one egg, so if the hatchling isn't to your liking, you can pass for their next nest once Charon's cooldown finishes in 30+ days. Similarly, Nalani and Megatron only have one egg, and the hatchling-to-be can be passed over in favor of their next nest in about three weeks.
Alright! The RNG was rather forgiving in that I didn't have to cycle through numbers for an hour and I got the winner order fairly quickly. Order of prize picking is as follows:

1. @Nowi
2. @Janzoo
3. @Mouseguin
4. @Akito
5. @Sumbril

Because there were only five entrants for the raffle, I have added a fifth surprise prize pack that I was originally waffling on adding. It would've been definite had more people entered, but then I got too much of a bleeding heart after the eleventh hour.

All prizes for nest picks will have a three day delay on the hatchlings. Itzal and Luna have two eggs to choose from. Zelda and Charon only laid one egg, so if the hatchling isn't to your liking, you can pass for their next nest once Charon's cooldown finishes in 30+ days. Similarly, Nalani and Megatron only have one egg, and the hatchling-to-be can be passed over in favor of their next nest in about three weeks.
Flying wherever the wind takes me! Every day is a new adventure!
ahhh thank you so much!!
THIS DEFINITELY ROCKED MY DAY.
It was hard to decide between 1 & 4 but in the end only my favoritism for maize shined through /)_(\
if that's okay!
ahhh thank you so much!!
THIS DEFINITELY ROCKED MY DAY.
It was hard to decide between 1 & 4 but in the end only my favoritism for maize shined through /)_(\
if that's okay!
As a heads up: I work the graveyard shift and am not around during the days.
Yep! That's perfectly okay! I'll send you a PM and a crossroads~
Yep! That's perfectly okay! I'll send you a PM and a crossroads~
WHEE! I'll take prize pack #4 then. 8D
WHEE! I'll take prize pack #4 then. 8D
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifcandle_divider_by_ladyglitch-d8pacwu.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
Done and done! The hatchlings will be free for the picking in three days. @Mouseguin is up next~
Done and done! The hatchlings will be free for the picking in three days. @Mouseguin is up next~
Back again so soon because @Mouseguin has decided to pass until the end, so @Akito is up next now~
Back again so soon because @Mouseguin has decided to pass until the end, so @Akito is up next now~
#2!
#2!
oberonprance_zps9cf30752.gif rosebudprance_zps57f60902.gif OoImYiM.png
Sent all I could send! Same as the other nest picks, the hatchling will be up for grabs in about three days.

And this leaves us with @Sumbril next!
Sent all I could send! Same as the other nest picks, the hatchling will be up for grabs in about three days.

And this leaves us with @Sumbril next!
Back to bumping this hatchery as per usual.
I'm loving my new hatchling. I still haven't come up with a name yet.
(Trying to think of something other than Triforce ok)
Back to bumping this hatchery as per usual.
I'm loving my new hatchling. I still haven't come up with a name yet.
(Trying to think of something other than Triforce ok)
As a heads up: I work the graveyard shift and am not around during the days.
Ahahaha that's cute. And thanks for getting back to bumping. I have two new hatchlings for sale, but I have a few other things to do first so I don't know when I'll get a moment to clear out the raffle info and post the dragons.
Ahahaha that's cute. And thanks for getting back to bumping. I have two new hatchlings for sale, but I have a few other things to do first so I don't know when I'll get a moment to clear out the raffle info and post the dragons.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14