Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 8bit's Art Shop! [Closed!]
1 2 3
@8bitGhost sent!
@8bitGhost sent!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@8bitGhost They look amazing! Payment is in cr!
@8bitGhost They look amazing! Payment is in cr!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@8bitGhost

Thanks! Did I send over payment yet?
@8bitGhost

Thanks! Did I send over payment yet?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718 sorry, i haven’t gotten anything from you yet! Thanks for at least checking though!
@LapisDragon17718 sorry, i haven’t gotten anything from you yet! Thanks for at least checking though!
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gifdraggo_zpsk8k8z2ad.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
@8bitGhost

Sending payment over now~
@8bitGhost

Sending payment over now~
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@8bitGhost [color=purple][font=Helvetica][size=4]Heya! Would you be able to do a coloured headshot/bust of Mikhail here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38397456] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383975/38397456_350.png[/img] [/url]
@8bitGhost
Heya! Would you be able to do a coloured headshot/bust of Mikhail here?

38397456_350.png

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@Alvis yeah! I love the color scheme! this will take about a week or two to finish!
@Alvis yeah! I love the color scheme! this will take about a week or two to finish!
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gifdraggo_zpsk8k8z2ad.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
@8bitGhost
Not a problem! Would you like me to send payment over now or when you've finished? :D
@8bitGhost
Not a problem! Would you like me to send payment over now or when you've finished? :D

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@Alvis when i'm finished is fine! thanks!
@Alvis when i'm finished is fine! thanks!
Bump! 5 slots are open!
Bump! 5 slots are open!
1 2 3