Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Chest Chart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
got a Painted chest from a Luna Mith.
got a Painted chest from a Luna Mith.
they/them
the winged chest has the male skydancer skin in it
the winged chest has the male skydancer skin in it
Woof, chest-hunting got confusing. ;~; I want to make sure I get all of them this time around. I usually farm in just one area, but now it's looking like we need to farm several areas? I'll be grinding for the next couple hours. Will report back with my drops. (Assuming I get some, that is!)
Woof, chest-hunting got confusing. ;~; I want to make sure I get all of them this time around. I usually farm in just one area, but now it's looking like we need to farm several areas? I'll be grinding for the next couple hours. Will report back with my drops. (Assuming I get some, that is!)
I got a Winged Chest from Bamboo Falls. :) I don't remember which enemy dropped it, though... possibly a Tengu but I couldn't say with any certainty.
I got a Winged Chest from Bamboo Falls. :) I don't remember which enemy dropped it, though... possibly a Tengu but I couldn't say with any certainty.
The chests have been drop limited since light festival, not shadow.

Every elemental monster can drop two specific chests.
Every neutral monster can drop one specific chest.

Each zone may have more than one monster that can drop chests. This could mean that a zone has all five chests. However it could mean that a zone only has 3 chests if the monsters share a chest drop.

I hope that clarifies what I was said last month. There was a situation where one zone did not drop a specific skin because of this setup. The chest spread is fairly even though, so it should appear as if it's random.
The chests have been drop limited since light festival, not shadow.

Every elemental monster can drop two specific chests.
Every neutral monster can drop one specific chest.

Each zone may have more than one monster that can drop chests. This could mean that a zone has all five chests. However it could mean that a zone only has 3 chests if the monsters share a chest drop.

I hope that clarifies what I was said last month. There was a situation where one zone did not drop a specific skin because of this setup. The chest spread is fairly even though, so it should appear as if it's random.
Winged chest came from a battle with warcats, and Scripted from the longneck, although I don't know if there were other wind/neutral mobs mixed in...
Winged chest came from a battle with warcats, and Scripted from the longneck, although I don't know if there were other wind/neutral mobs mixed in...
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Do we know how much these are selling for in the Marketplace? Seems they're always out of stock for me
Do we know how much these are selling for in the Marketplace? Seems they're always out of stock for me
oz2YrQ2.png
I got a Kite chest from a Luna mith I believe, can't fully recalled.. got so excited xD

Are the skins selling out that fast in the Marketplace? :( I haven't seen any at all..
I got a Kite chest from a Luna mith I believe, can't fully recalled.. got so excited xD

Are the skins selling out that fast in the Marketplace? :( I haven't seen any at all..
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
2 hours ahead of server time.
@Soundwave, I think they are... there was a thread complaining about that in the bugs forum, but the person reporting it said they started seeing them, and admin replied that nothing in the code would have kept them from stocking...
I'm waiting until the last few days of the festival to buy them!
@Soundwave, I think they are... there was a thread complaining about that in the bugs forum, but the person reporting it said they started seeing them, and admin replied that nothing in the code would have kept them from stocking...
I'm waiting until the last few days of the festival to buy them!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Got a kite chest in the scorched forest, not sure which owlcat it came from though.
Got a kite chest in the scorched forest, not sure which owlcat it came from though.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9