Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43
@tightapple
Pinging Hazriel to send them for you! :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?
My, latin names! :D

@Hazriel
tightapple would like to take your Emerald Iridescent/Seafoam Shimmer/Hunter Gembond Spiral Female, and your Hunter Iridescent/Aqua Shimmer/Jungle Gembond Spiral Male. ^^
@tightapple
Pinging Hazriel to send them for you! :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?
My, latin names! :D

@Hazriel
tightapple would like to take your Emerald Iridescent/Seafoam Shimmer/Hunter Gembond Spiral Female, and your Hunter Iridescent/Aqua Shimmer/Jungle Gembond Spiral Male. ^^
@Ashmore
That would be great, thanks!! Also, try combining Latin words to make names. They make great names, especially for secret meanings!!
@Ashmore
That would be great, thanks!! Also, try combining Latin words to make names. They make great names, especially for secret meanings!!
@tightapple
Almost all of my dragons from lair page 2 have latin names. :D
@tightapple
Almost all of my dragons from lair page 2 have latin names. :D
@Ashmore
May I snag Ylsa and Virginis please?

Also, did Animusic1601 ever get back to you about the pearlcatcher I wanted to snatch?
@Ashmore
May I snag Ylsa and Virginis please?

Also, did Animusic1601 ever get back to you about the pearlcatcher I wanted to snatch?
Txy1O4j.png
@CafeFoxx
Sending you Ylsa and pinging Necrosie for you. :)
Don't worry, I didn't forget about the PC. ^^ If you accept Ylsa from me, I'll be able to accept the trade and send the Pearlcatcher for you.

@Necrosie
CafeFoxx would like to take Virginis. ^^
@CafeFoxx
Sending you Ylsa and pinging Necrosie for you. :)
Don't worry, I didn't forget about the PC. ^^ If you accept Ylsa from me, I'll be able to accept the trade and send the Pearlcatcher for you.

@Necrosie
CafeFoxx would like to take Virginis. ^^
@Ashmore
Oki doki! Thank ya! ^^
@Ashmore
Oki doki! Thank ya! ^^
Txy1O4j.png
@Ashmore
Could I have this two pls? Thanks!
#42121618 and #41846200
@Ashmore
Could I have this two pls? Thanks!
#42121618 and #41846200
“Jealousy. Hate. Greed. Friends, even family members are driven to kill by such ludicrous emotions. Such emotions create fathers who try to kill their own sons to save their own flesh. As long as humans control, as long as humans dictate, as long as humans exist…this madness will never end.”
-Zephiel, Fire Emblem
Elements-Banner2.png
@Ashmore Can I have Syrle and Noikyla?
The two limited breeds are imperial and nocturne
@Ashmore Can I have Syrle and Noikyla?
The two limited breeds are imperial and nocturne
bump
bump
@Ashmore Can I have Gairoth and Procella?
The answer to the question is nocturne and imperial
@Ashmore Can I have Gairoth and Procella?
The answer to the question is nocturne and imperial
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43