Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 382 383
@GuidanceOfficer

Of course! Done ^^
@GuidanceOfficer

Of course! Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
May I ask a question?

Is there a list for selling skins and accents from festivals and personal collections? I have a lot of rare skins (2013/14 and one 2013 chest!) I'd like to sell and I wanted to see if there was anyone who was looking for particulars before I opened the gates.
May I ask a question?

Is there a list for selling skins and accents from festivals and personal collections? I have a lot of rare skins (2013/14 and one 2013 chest!) I'd like to sell and I wanted to see if there was anyone who was looking for particulars before I opened the gates.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare

There's no particular designated list for anything. You just select all the keywords that apply to a skin/accent in the pinglist creator site to generate a pinglist! However, GASP should only be used to ping for *usermade* skins/accents (not festival ones). Be sure to take note of all the other rules as well (before using GASP) ^^
@NeophyteRedglare

There's no particular designated list for anything. You just select all the keywords that apply to a skin/accent in the pinglist creator site to generate a pinglist! However, GASP should only be used to ping for *usermade* skins/accents (not festival ones). Be sure to take note of all the other rules as well (before using GASP) ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight

I figured it was only usermade, but I wasn’t sure if there was a section or sister thread I missed somewhere. I do have usermade skins to sell though, so I’ll be sure to check thoroughly. Thank you for messaging me! :33
@Starrlight

I figured it was only usermade, but I wasn’t sure if there was a section or sister thread I missed somewhere. I do have usermade skins to sell though, so I’ll be sure to check thoroughly. Thank you for messaging me! :33
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
could i please be removed from all pinglists?
could i please be removed from all pinglists?
| Smoke | She/Her | FR+0 |
@smokingponies

Done :D
@smokingponies

Done :D
jA0Unwf.gif
Can all the "___ flight" keywords be removed from my don't ping list? I'd originally put them there so I wouldn't be pinged for unchosen festival entries but I ended up missing other things as well. ;-;
Can all the "___ flight" keywords be removed from my don't ping list? I'd originally put them there so I wouldn't be pinged for unchosen festival entries but I ended up missing other things as well. ;-;
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Done! Though just so you know, you have flowers/floral in both your Do Ping and Do Not Ping lists. Also if you want I can add the keyword 'festival' to your Do Not Pings.

(If you wanna check your entry you can go to the master list (linked in the first post) and just control F to find your name.)
@Scryzze Done! Though just so you know, you have flowers/floral in both your Do Ping and Do Not Ping lists. Also if you want I can add the keyword 'festival' to your Do Not Pings.

(If you wanna check your entry you can go to the master list (linked in the first post) and just control F to find your name.)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
I do? That's... weird. I do want to be pinged for flowers/floral, if you could fix that as well ^^; . And that would be good as well, the first time I saw 'festival' I thought more of the theme of a festival/party and that's why it wasn't added. Thank you very much!
I do? That's... weird. I do want to be pinged for flowers/floral, if you could fix that as well ^^; . And that would be good as well, the first time I saw 'festival' I thought more of the theme of a festival/party and that's why it wasn't added. Thank you very much!
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Hello!

I'd no longer like to be pinged for resales.
Hello!

I'd no longer like to be pinged for resales.
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 382 383