Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Darkest Arts - OPEN
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
@NorthAzure

Oo yeah sure thing! What would you be paying with?
@NorthAzure

Oo yeah sure thing! What would you be paying with?
flight_rising_signature_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-d8z8ss7.png
@xXDarkestWolfXx Would you be able to do a rubber hose in color for Pride Month?
@xXDarkestWolfXx Would you be able to do a rubber hose in color for Pride Month?
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@xXDarkestWolfXx gems please!
@xXDarkestWolfXx gems please!
@Saifur1982 Yea sure, what'd you have in mind to pay with??

@NorthAzure Okay, that'd be 2100 then!
@Saifur1982 Yea sure, what'd you have in mind to pay with??

@NorthAzure Okay, that'd be 2100 then!
I have two eggs, to start with, if that'll work, plus gems and treasure.
I have two eggs, to start with, if that'll work, plus gems and treasure.
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@Saifur1982 Yea, that'll do just send them over and that should be good :)
@Saifur1982 Yea, that'll do just send them over and that should be good :)
@xXDarkestWolfXx sent!
@xXDarkestWolfXx sent!
They're sent. You know my deal. Colorful noodle, have fun with it! And feel free to use it for advertisement if you want, I think this will go well!
They're sent. You know my deal. Colorful noodle, have fun with it! And feel free to use it for advertisement if you want, I think this will go well!
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@xxdarkestwolfxx Hi. I'm sorry to ask, but I was hoping for a quick update on the piece I requested earlier this month? I'm not trying to rush, as I love your art and I have no plans on ever not using it. <3 I'm just curious.
@xxdarkestwolfxx Hi. I'm sorry to ask, but I was hoping for a quick update on the piece I requested earlier this month? I'm not trying to rush, as I love your art and I have no plans on ever not using it. <3 I'm just curious.
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@Saifur1982 Hi there! Sorry for the wait, I've been on vacation and am just now coming home and getting resettled, but here it is! Hope you like it :D [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/7740/i/2018/178/2/0/pride_month_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dcfmvdt.png[/img] (hopefully the image shows itself this time, lol)
@Saifur1982 Hi there! Sorry for the wait, I've been on vacation and am just now coming home and getting resettled, but here it is! Hope you like it :D

pride_month_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dcfmvdt.png

(hopefully the image shows itself this time, lol)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71