Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug with assigning familiars
I seem to have a bug where I can only assign one familiar of each type to my dragons, I have about 3 familiars that are repeats to some I already have assigned and its not giving me the option to give them to any of my other dragons
I seem to have a bug where I can only assign one familiar of each type to my dragons, I have about 3 familiars that are repeats to some I already have assigned and its not giving me the option to give them to any of my other dragons
@Velociraptor10
This is deliberate, can't remember the reason why.
@Velociraptor10
This is deliberate, can't remember the reason why.
@Velociraptor10 familiars bond to your lair as a whole, not to individual dragons. every familiar of a certain type is the same to your account. this is why you can awaken a familiar, sell it, buy another of the same type, and the new one will still be awakened. it's also why you can only have one familiar of each type equipped to a dragon in your lair
@Velociraptor10 familiars bond to your lair as a whole, not to individual dragons. every familiar of a certain type is the same to your account. this is why you can awaken a familiar, sell it, buy another of the same type, and the new one will still be awakened. it's also why you can only have one familiar of each type equipped to a dragon in your lair
fzww6al.png
Thank you for this information! Would you suggest I just sell the duplicates I have?
Thank you for this information! Would you suggest I just sell the duplicates I have?