Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away everything (free dragons)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=65&auth=7fa30842a1b98ddbfff2c9fd96469e976875bee6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Sorry just had to scry her and thought she looked like a flower! @OneofaKind I love surprises and will gladly take any apparel or materials/junk you want to toss my way!!! Thanks again :)
dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=65&auth=7fa30842a1b98ddbfff2c9fd96469e976875bee6&dummyext=prev.png Sorry just had to scry her and thought she looked like a flower!

@OneofaKind I love surprises and will gladly take any apparel or materials/junk you want to toss my way!!! Thanks again :)
@OneofaKind May I have familiars and some treasure that you're willing to give?
@OneofaKind May I have familiars and some treasure that you're willing to give?
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
@OneofaKind Would I be able to grab the globe fam off of Berry, and the Enduring Goblin on Infected? =O

I'd also love spare materials/other in your hoard, and some treasure if you've got some? Going for a lair expansion XD
@OneofaKind Would I be able to grab the globe fam off of Berry, and the Enduring Goblin on Infected? =O

I'd also love spare materials/other in your hoard, and some treasure if you've got some? Going for a lair expansion XD
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@OneofaKind i'd love to receive a surprise!
@OneofaKind i'd love to receive a surprise!
@OneofaKind Could I snatch the globe off of berry and any apparel you might have please?
@OneofaKind Could I snatch the globe off of berry and any apparel you might have please?
@OneofaKind Was hoping for the Enduring Goblin? Or Slight Eyewig?
@OneofaKind Was hoping for the Enduring Goblin? Or Slight Eyewig?
i3HjH85.png
@OneofaKind sorry to see you go, but I hope you enjoyed your time here! I'd love a surprise if you're still getting rid of things :)
@OneofaKind sorry to see you go, but I hope you enjoyed your time here! I'd love a surprise if you're still getting rid of things :)
J5FGxHX.png
@OneofaKind
i would love any older fest items or anything really thank you
@OneofaKind
i would love any older fest items or anything really thank you
@OneofaKind I am honestly fine with anything. I will take as much as u give me. Also r u giving away any of ur gems and treasure?
@OneofaKind I am honestly fine with anything. I will take as much as u give me. Also r u giving away any of ur gems and treasure?
1cc1453cecd1cf49ec469700dce2fe9c.png
@oneofakind: do you have any vial of scattersight? If not, I’d just love a surprise :3
@oneofakind: do you have any vial of scattersight? If not, I’d just love a surprise :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7