Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {{+Orba's Bazaar: Gijinka Busts+}} [5/5]
1 2 3 4 5
@shaladrassil [url=https://i.imgur.com/HIkLqZQ.png]x[/url] I hope this is alright! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HIkLqZQ.png[/img]
@shaladrassil x

I hope this is alright!

HIkLqZQ.png
yXQHL58.png

++ Please check out my newly opened shop! I specialize in art commissions, skins, and accents! ++
just wanna say that your art is HOT I will definitely buy some when I have the funds
just wanna say that your art is HOT I will definitely buy some when I have the funds
tumblr_inline_p7g3gqurGU1rujz3w_400.gif
@shaladrassil

OOGGH I'M STOKED. I'm so glad you like it!!! Also, no worries! Thank you so much for your support and I'm always here ready when you need something!!! You have been so generous and kind towards me that I can't express enough gratitude for all of your support and kindness. So---THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, MY MCFRIKKILICIOUS DUDE <333333333
@shaladrassil

OOGGH I'M STOKED. I'm so glad you like it!!! Also, no worries! Thank you so much for your support and I'm always here ready when you need something!!! You have been so generous and kind towards me that I can't express enough gratitude for all of your support and kindness. So---THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, MY MCFRIKKILICIOUS DUDE <333333333
yXQHL58.png

++ Please check out my newly opened shop! I specialize in art commissions, skins, and accents! ++
@meloncauli

OHEY BABY. THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT, I'll be here all week (except weekends).

;^)

Jokes aside, I can have a spot open for you in the future (provided if you're still interested of course) and also there's no rush at all. I'm glad that you're interested regardless so it soothes my poor troubled mind to know others appreciate my art.
@meloncauli

OHEY BABY. THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT, I'll be here all week (except weekends).

;^)

Jokes aside, I can have a spot open for you in the future (provided if you're still interested of course) and also there's no rush at all. I'm glad that you're interested regardless so it soothes my poor troubled mind to know others appreciate my art.
yXQHL58.png

**Notice**
I would like to make a formal apology, in the past week I have been busy since I had to be present during a certain ceremony. I am now back and ready to work on commissions again. Thank y'all for being so patient and I'll see y'all soon!
<3
**Notice**
I would like to make a formal apology, in the past week I have been busy since I had to be present during a certain ceremony. I am now back and ready to work on commissions again. Thank y'all for being so patient and I'll see y'all soon!
<3
yXQHL58.png

@Orba Can I have a slot if it open? Your art is really magical and amazing :D
@Orba Can I have a slot if it open? Your art is really magical and amazing :D
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@Orba
> <could you please add me to your pinglist if you have one?... thank you!
@Orba
> <could you please add me to your pinglist if you have one?... thank you!
@Orba
Mind tossing me on the pinglist?
@Orba
Mind tossing me on the pinglist?
9.jpg
@Cytus Yours are done! Pls send payment. [img]https://i.imgur.com/OgZBsTD.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/73x3ypW.png[/img]
@Cytus

Yours are done! Pls send payment.

OgZBsTD.png

73x3ypW.png
yXQHL58.png

@Orba

I have sent you the payment via 1way CR! Thank you and please yell at me as loud as humanely possible when you take OCs ^ ^ (and one day I can pay with real $. one day)

Also may I get a version of Vanir without the book?
@Orba

I have sent you the payment via 1way CR! Thank you and please yell at me as loud as humanely possible when you take OCs ^ ^ (and one day I can pay with real $. one day)

Also may I get a version of Vanir without the book?
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 3 4 5