Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Never changing flights?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45
I started in Wind in September 2013 and I've never left. I've contemplated changing to Shadow several times because of my purple breeding pairs, but never went through with it.
I started in Wind in September 2013 and I've never left. I've contemplated changing to Shadow several times because of my purple breeding pairs, but never went through with it.
9672033_orig.png
ok i said i wanted to eventually visit plague for their primal

i changed my mind i think shadow has the best primal

so i think i will stay until i get tired of the aesthetic
ok i said i wanted to eventually visit plague for their primal

i changed my mind i think shadow has the best primal

so i think i will stay until i get tired of the aesthetic
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@Namek

I'm in the same boat as you. I started in Arcane and after a month moved to Wind where I've been since. While sometimes I think Light or Earth would be nice, I don't think I will actually ever move again. I adore Wind. In spite of the corgis. I'm not a dog person.
@Namek

I'm in the same boat as you. I started in Arcane and after a month moved to Wind where I've been since. While sometimes I think Light or Earth would be nice, I don't think I will actually ever move again. I adore Wind. In spite of the corgis. I'm not a dog person.
lGriifT.png
i joined the site in late 2015 and chose shadow as my first flight. i loved being there bc it fit me at the time, but after a while i just didn't feel like it suited me anymore so i moved to wind and i love it there so much!

i may visit another flight or two for a vacation someday, but i can't see myself leaving wind for good.
i joined the site in late 2015 and chose shadow as my first flight. i loved being there bc it fit me at the time, but after a while i just didn't feel like it suited me anymore so i moved to wind and i love it there so much!

i may visit another flight or two for a vacation someday, but i can't see myself leaving wind for good.
tumblr_inline_ohdr84Jik91r7nop7_500.gif
I am a loyal sapling, always have been, and I will always stay that way!
I am a loyal sapling, always have been, and I will always stay that way!
xTLBQuX.png
I switched from water to ice shortly after joining in 2013, and have never wanted to go anywhere else.

(It helps that I'm not willing to pay the fee and be stuck somewhere for six months before paying a second fee just to come home, though.)
I switched from water to ice shortly after joining in 2013, and have never wanted to go anywhere else.

(It helps that I'm not willing to pay the fee and be stuck somewhere for six months before paying a second fee just to come home, though.)
b9aWflB.pngmHgNPwd.png
I've been in Lightning since I joined, and have no intention of switching!
I've been in Lightning since I joined, and have no intention of switching!
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
I’m sticking in Plague. Love plague. May visit wind one day though. Prob won’t stay.
I’m sticking in Plague. Love plague. May visit wind one day though. Prob won’t stay.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
[center][size=5][font=cambria][color=#5072B9]When I first joined I didn't have a proper understanding of FR and it's Lore. So I was upset that my dragons eyes were green and not blue (I was in Nature) so not even a day later I switched to Water-- And then promptly wanted to join Ice-- AND THEN- Stayed in Water because Blue eyes and Water aesthetics are what I live for and I was just being an idiotic noob oops UvU' I'm never changing out of Water, not even if I was paid to- It's such a good Flight and so maNY BLUE COLOURS AGH [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418555408467230740/492051393155432470/TOOMUCHBLUE.png[/img]
When I first joined I didn't have a proper understanding of FR and it's Lore. So I was upset that my dragons eyes were green and not blue (I was in Nature) so not even a day later I switched to Water--

And then promptly wanted to join Ice-- AND THEN- Stayed in Water because Blue eyes and Water aesthetics are what I live for and I was just being an idiotic noob oops UvU'

I'm never changing out of Water, not even if I was paid to- It's such a good Flight and so maNY BLUE COLOURS AGH

TOOMUCHBLUE.png
Magia_dell_acqua_png_simbolo.png
Snow | FR +8 | She/Her | 20
Art shop! [WIP]
Wishlist!
Who's incubating?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VDu6Xk8.gif
I've been in Fire since I joined, so 5 years (it kinda stung to just barely miss the first Fire fest, but I thankfully got the fancy items later on).

Wouldn't even dream of switching! Arcane and Plague were other flights I kinda considered, but I've always been a fire person at heart and ultimately couldn't resist the call of the flame.
I've been in Fire since I joined, so 5 years (it kinda stung to just barely miss the first Fire fest, but I thankfully got the fancy items later on).

Wouldn't even dream of switching! Arcane and Plague were other flights I kinda considered, but I've always been a fire person at heart and ultimately couldn't resist the call of the flame.
NTCq9zE.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45