Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43
@ashmore

I would love to adopt Reginac the Guardian male (#42713323), if no one has stated their interest already!
@ashmore

I would love to adopt Reginac the Guardian male (#42713323), if no one has stated their interest already!
@Ashmore yay I'm glad I had it right ! I was hesitating between Imperials and Coatls since the two were limited [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41966297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419663/41966297_350.png[/img] [/url] also, may I have this guy here ? I'd want to name him Pegasi :)
@Ashmore

yay I'm glad I had it right ! I was hesitating between Imperials and Coatls since the two were limited

41966297_350.png

also, may I have this guy here ? I'd want to name him Pegasi :)
@Ashmore

I don't know if someone has claimed them already, but I'd like to claim #42121547 please! I'd name them Asier.
@Ashmore

I don't know if someone has claimed them already, but I'd like to claim #42121547 please! I'd name them Asier.
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
@Ashmore
Yes, please add me to the pinglist! Thank you!
@Ashmore
Yes, please add me to the pinglist! Thank you!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
@Ashmore Is it an imperial then?
@Ashmore Is it an imperial then?
@Ashmore Thanks, is the answer an imperial?
@Ashmore Thanks, is the answer an imperial?
@KonohaKokonose @BlackGalaxyDemon @Ashmore

Dergs have been sent!
@KonohaKokonose @BlackGalaxyDemon @Ashmore

Dergs have been sent!
UZ6dqn4.png
@Ashmore @Johan Hey, nevermind, I don't want Aquilo anymore
@Ashmore @Johan Hey, nevermind, I don't want Aquilo anymore
fZVmdhk.png
bump
bump
@Jazzyleia
Sorry, I don't accept any more donations for the June giveaway, I hatched my last nest not too long ago. :(

@Fenxir
Pinging Necrosie for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Necrosie
Fenxir would like to take Reignac. ^^

@KonohaKokonose
Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle? :)

@lightelement @earthdragons
Yes, the answer is Imperial. :)

@Johan
I re-add your Teal Iridescent Imp male to the list, as Branford doesn't want him anymore. :)
@Jazzyleia
Sorry, I don't accept any more donations for the June giveaway, I hatched my last nest not too long ago. :(

@Fenxir
Pinging Necrosie for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Necrosie
Fenxir would like to take Reignac. ^^

@KonohaKokonose
Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle? :)

@lightelement @earthdragons
Yes, the answer is Imperial. :)

@Johan
I re-add your Teal Iridescent Imp male to the list, as Branford doesn't want him anymore. :)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43