Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 648 649
Probably posted here before, but I'm a 21 year old pan girl and I'm just feeling kinda down lately because since me and my girlfriend broke up, I've only met a couple of people I'd like to date and neither worked out. Besides which, things have been kind of awkward with my uncle because he tried to out me to my grandmother by saying he was 'concerned' because of my relationship status on social media, but my grandmother knew already. However, my uncle is my grandmother's favourite, and she instead got on my back for not telling him instead of acknowledging that what he did was wrong.

I guess it's just getting me down a bit, but I do know that a relationship isn't all there is to life! In fact, I've never really been that bothered by it. It's just that I really would like to find someone nice, and I sometimes wonder if I will.
Probably posted here before, but I'm a 21 year old pan girl and I'm just feeling kinda down lately because since me and my girlfriend broke up, I've only met a couple of people I'd like to date and neither worked out. Besides which, things have been kind of awkward with my uncle because he tried to out me to my grandmother by saying he was 'concerned' because of my relationship status on social media, but my grandmother knew already. However, my uncle is my grandmother's favourite, and she instead got on my back for not telling him instead of acknowledging that what he did was wrong.

I guess it's just getting me down a bit, but I do know that a relationship isn't all there is to life! In fact, I've never really been that bothered by it. It's just that I really would like to find someone nice, and I sometimes wonder if I will.
g4DcSLb.gif
60_5_image5716d73a3ed5a.png
@lilypadmeulin - Sorry to hear about your breakup and family issues. I relate. It is so hard to meet someone under "normal" conditions that you might be interested in having a relationship with.. let alone alternative lifestyles. Once you're past the high school/college scene it is difficult to connect with people. There are bars and meetup groups (if those exist in your area), but that isn't always a great environment either or people are already in relationships. At least you're still young. Be open to it, and hopefully you will find your match.
@lilypadmeulin - Sorry to hear about your breakup and family issues. I relate. It is so hard to meet someone under "normal" conditions that you might be interested in having a relationship with.. let alone alternative lifestyles. Once you're past the high school/college scene it is difficult to connect with people. There are bars and meetup groups (if those exist in your area), but that isn't always a great environment either or people are already in relationships. At least you're still young. Be open to it, and hopefully you will find your match.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
i'm a trans demiguy! and quite possibly aroace as well (love is confusing? i do not know? aaaa)
im out to my parents but eh
my friends are accepting tho and i plan on being out next school year!
i'm a trans demiguy! and quite possibly aroace as well (love is confusing? i do not know? aaaa)
im out to my parents but eh
my friends are accepting tho and i plan on being out next school year!
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
I'm a transguy from Canada. Turning 25 this year- but honestly i feel more like a teenager some days.
I never got to live my adolescent years as my true self so sometimes i just want to stop dealing with being an adult and want to go out and live what i was robbed of. it then makes me feel awful and irresponsible and just bad ^^;
i guess i'm just wondering if anyone else relates and what yall do- i don't want to end up with an attitude that the future doesn't matter, especially because i'm going to university in a couple months- but i also have that feeling in my stomach that wishes for the past.
i hope this wasn't a ramble mess.
; w ;
I'm a transguy from Canada. Turning 25 this year- but honestly i feel more like a teenager some days.
I never got to live my adolescent years as my true self so sometimes i just want to stop dealing with being an adult and want to go out and live what i was robbed of. it then makes me feel awful and irresponsible and just bad ^^;
i guess i'm just wondering if anyone else relates and what yall do- i don't want to end up with an attitude that the future doesn't matter, especially because i'm going to university in a couple months- but i also have that feeling in my stomach that wishes for the past.
i hope this wasn't a ramble mess.
; w ;
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@mattykips
dude, exactly the same here. I keep mourning a youth I never had. If I hadn't been talked out of transition when I was 15 (long story there) my life would have been so different and it's hard not to dwell on that. I don't get to start my physical transition until (at the earliest) October of this year, when I'll turn 27, so I have a lot of regret and bitterness. unfortunately I know there's not much I can do about it. no use dwelling on the past and things I can't change.

sometimes I just let myself have a night where I'm angry and bitter, sleep on it, and tell myself to get over it in the morning. just gotta keep moving forward. not that it's easy by any stretch of the imagination. but really, what can you do about it? time machines don't exist, and you don't (at least I don't) want to be the guy in his late twenties acting like a teenager and making people uncomfortable.

I guess I don't really have any advice for you, just commiseration! you're not alone!
@mattykips
dude, exactly the same here. I keep mourning a youth I never had. If I hadn't been talked out of transition when I was 15 (long story there) my life would have been so different and it's hard not to dwell on that. I don't get to start my physical transition until (at the earliest) October of this year, when I'll turn 27, so I have a lot of regret and bitterness. unfortunately I know there's not much I can do about it. no use dwelling on the past and things I can't change.

sometimes I just let myself have a night where I'm angry and bitter, sleep on it, and tell myself to get over it in the morning. just gotta keep moving forward. not that it's easy by any stretch of the imagination. but really, what can you do about it? time machines don't exist, and you don't (at least I don't) want to be the guy in his late twenties acting like a teenager and making people uncomfortable.

I guess I don't really have any advice for you, just commiseration! you're not alone!
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
@Mattykips Saaaaame... It was not only for this reason (didn't really know about me being trans) but the feeling is the same. Feeling like a child suddenly having to behave like an adult. At least now I know there are people I can count on *quiet sob*
@Mattykips Saaaaame... It was not only for this reason (didn't really know about me being trans) but the feeling is the same. Feeling like a child suddenly having to behave like an adult. At least now I know there are people I can count on *quiet sob*
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Juxta13 Thank you! I think it's going to be easier keeping my head up now, and just let things happen as they happen.
@Juxta13 Thank you! I think it's going to be easier keeping my head up now, and just let things happen as they happen.
g4DcSLb.gif
60_5_image5716d73a3ed5a.png
@Alraune
@SpectralKitten

;v;
it's so so nice to know i'm not the only one struggling with this sort of thing. thank you so much for responding, it makes me feel a whole lot better.

i had to go from 11 to mid 20s seemingly overnight and it's been a struggle since then. but it gets better daily, little by little ^^
@Alraune
@SpectralKitten

;v;
it's so so nice to know i'm not the only one struggling with this sort of thing. thank you so much for responding, it makes me feel a whole lot better.

i had to go from 11 to mid 20s seemingly overnight and it's been a struggle since then. but it gets better daily, little by little ^^
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
Hello there! This is just a quick reminder that, while it's okay to share experiences, asking for life advice and counseling for IRL situations is not allowed on Flight Rosing. Thank you!
Hello there! This is just a quick reminder that, while it's okay to share experiences, asking for life advice and counseling for IRL situations is not allowed on Flight Rosing. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Mattykips Oh I definitely can relate to that. Adolescence was really difficult for me, and I hardly left the house because I was so uncomfortable in my body??. I feel like I never got to live a true life until I started transitioning.

I get angry about it sometimes because I feel like I wasted a huge portion of my life. However, I like to look at it in a different light and think about all the new things I can experience now. Sure, teenagers might have fewer responsibilities than adults, but adults have much more freedom. I think it's more fun to be an adult, even with the responsibility that comes with it. That's just how I think about it though.
@Mattykips Oh I definitely can relate to that. Adolescence was really difficult for me, and I hardly left the house because I was so uncomfortable in my body??. I feel like I never got to live a true life until I started transitioning.

I get angry about it sometimes because I feel like I wasted a huge portion of my life. However, I like to look at it in a different light and think about all the new things I can experience now. Sure, teenagers might have fewer responsibilities than adults, but adults have much more freedom. I think it's more fun to be an adult, even with the responsibility that comes with it. That's just how I think about it though.
Ljw7JvQ.png
55xbf1H.png
J7D1quC.png
L74Jfbv.png
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 648 649