Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bare Beasts
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24
@iylare can i be added to the pinglist??? These look really cool and i really want to buy one AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
@iylare can i be added to the pinglist??? These look really cool and i really want to buy one AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
@DragonWinged
Absolutely!
@DragonWinged
Absolutely!
@iylare ummm was u taking eye types into considerating? cause i just got this kid: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42766572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427666/42766572_350.png[/img] [/url]
@iylare ummm was u taking eye types into considerating? cause i just got this kid:

42766572_350.png
OC9E4r3.png
@Sunsong43
I'm not sure what you mean?

Eye types are new, and there isn't really much I can do about the weird ones. I'm petty much ignoring them haha, they aren't here or there as far as my subspecies. At least they have the vial that can make them "normal" in the marketplace if people don't like whichever they get.
I mean since they are random per dragon (and not passed down) I'm not breeding for anything specific if thats what you're asking?
@Sunsong43
I'm not sure what you mean?

Eye types are new, and there isn't really much I can do about the weird ones. I'm petty much ignoring them haha, they aren't here or there as far as my subspecies. At least they have the vial that can make them "normal" in the marketplace if people don't like whichever they get.
I mean since they are random per dragon (and not passed down) I'm not breeding for anything specific if thats what you're asking?
@iylare I wasn't sure if u was counting the eye variants like multi and primal as random mutations yes. Sorry for not clarifying in my first post. And ty for answering.
@iylare I wasn't sure if u was counting the eye variants like multi and primal as random mutations yes. Sorry for not clarifying in my first post. And ty for answering.
OC9E4r3.png
hhey id love to be put on the pinglist!
Maybe for a Ridgeback? Any, Really,,
hhey id love to be put on the pinglist!
Maybe for a Ridgeback? Any, Really,,
@Spirken
Sure! I'll put you on the general. I'm still working on getting my ridgeback pair :)
@Spirken
Sure! I'll put you on the general. I'm still working on getting my ridgeback pair :)
@iylare

Could I please get the Chocolate male WC for treasure instead? c:

Also, I'm not sure if you remove people after they buy a derg, but I'd still love to remain on the general ping list ^-^
@iylare

Could I please get the Chocolate male WC for treasure instead? c:

Also, I'm not sure if you remove people after they buy a derg, but I'd still love to remain on the general ping list ^-^
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@JellyLu
I set up a private auction for you!

And sure you can stay! I only take people off if they ask to be removed :)
@JellyLu
I set up a private auction for you!

And sure you can stay! I only take people off if they ask to be removed :)
Thank you! I appreciate it :3
Thank you! I appreciate it :3
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24