Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bare Beasts
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24
@ hellfirewalking @ ORDERoftheASP

Yes! I will add you both! So glad you like them :)
@ hellfirewalking @ ORDERoftheASP

Yes! I will add you both! So glad you like them :)

@iylare
I bought the male but wondered if you had anyone that could use a bred once female since I really needed the boy and I hate exalting

@iylare
I bought the male but wondered if you had anyone that could use a bred once female since I really needed the boy and I hate exalting
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@ShepherdOfFire
I don't know anyone offhand. I can post her on the first post if you'd like, but need to keep my space open for the next hatchlings. If you want me to do that just let me know if she sells or gets taken down.
@ShepherdOfFire
I don't know anyone offhand. I can post her on the first post if you'd like, but need to keep my space open for the next hatchlings. If you want me to do that just let me know if she sells or gets taken down.
@iylare i brought one of your WC Females! Brought her as a mate for my XXY Cream coalti! love ur lore idea. this might make a good beauty & the beast story.
@iylare i brought one of your WC Females! Brought her as a mate for my XXY Cream coalti! love ur lore idea. this might make a good beauty & the beast story.
OC9E4r3.png
@iylare please could I adopt the female fae with twilight scales? I’m kind of in love with her colours ^^;
@iylare please could I adopt the female fae with twilight scales? I’m kind of in love with her colours ^^;
My Username is a zero not the letter
@hellfirewalking
Yes! Sorry, the auctions all expired today and I haven't been online. I'll put her in a private auction for you. Do you want to do treasure or gems?

@Sunsong43
Oooo I look forward to seeing how they turn out!
@hellfirewalking
Yes! Sorry, the auctions all expired today and I haven't been online. I'll put her in a private auction for you. Do you want to do treasure or gems?

@Sunsong43
Oooo I look forward to seeing how they turn out!
@iylare could I do treasure please? ^-^
@iylare could I do treasure please? ^-^
My Username is a zero not the letter
@hellfirewalking
All set up!
@hellfirewalking
All set up!
@iylare
Could I be placed on a general pinglist? :) This is a cute idea
@iylare
Could I be placed on a general pinglist? :) This is a cute idea
@SpaceSnakes