Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@sapphireinferno Could you ping me when a slot is available?
@sapphireinferno Could you ping me when a slot is available?
Can you ping me when you have an open slot?
Can you ping me when you have an open slot?
700px-MH_10th_Anniversary-Main_Series_Monsters_Comparison.png
@sapphireinferno
Do you do human art?
@sapphireinferno
Do you do human art?
@sapphireinferno Yes indeed! Arakk's jaw spines and his rough scaly patches are important features that tend to be overlooked. ^^ He certainly still has the spines, but I don't think I've any fantastic refs for the overscaling.
@sapphireinferno Yes indeed! Arakk's jaw spines and his rough scaly patches are important features that tend to be overlooked. ^^ He certainly still has the spines, but I don't think I've any fantastic refs for the overscaling.
@sapphireinferno
I'd love to be put on the ping list please! :0
@sapphireinferno
I'd love to be put on the ping list please! :0
pdPOUgg.png
@sapphireinferno
ping me when you have slots?
@sapphireinferno
ping me when you have slots?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Arakk okay cool, i'll make sure i draw them in hehe C: and oooh rough scaly patches...if you could try to describe them a bit and where they are i'll do a quick sketch of how i think they look and then you can approve them if they're correct? i'd love to include them, especially if they're one of his key features!

@wilkfiadh
@Direwolf
@Skiatha
@Amphiptere
i've added you all to the ping list~

@Carmine i sure do! :D would you like me to add you to the ping list?
@Arakk okay cool, i'll make sure i draw them in hehe C: and oooh rough scaly patches...if you could try to describe them a bit and where they are i'll do a quick sketch of how i think they look and then you can approve them if they're correct? i'd love to include them, especially if they're one of his key features!

@wilkfiadh
@Direwolf
@Skiatha
@Amphiptere
i've added you all to the ping list~

@Carmine i sure do! :D would you like me to add you to the ping list?
@sapphireinferno
Yes please! c:
@sapphireinferno
Yes please! c:
@sapphireinferno Well, Arakk's body is covered in scales. But he also has overscaling in some areas, like bonus armor. It congregates near his shoulders, along his spine, a bit on his jaw and the backs of his joints, and on the tops of every paw. The overscaling is just patches of larger, thicker scales that grow organically and semi-randomly in with his normal ones. I'd love to see them added and would be glad to have/give extra feedback.
@sapphireinferno Well, Arakk's body is covered in scales. But he also has overscaling in some areas, like bonus armor. It congregates near his shoulders, along his spine, a bit on his jaw and the backs of his joints, and on the tops of every paw. The overscaling is just patches of larger, thicker scales that grow organically and semi-randomly in with his normal ones. I'd love to see them added and would be glad to have/give extra feedback.
@Arakk apolgies for the late reply! i had a full on weekend and wasn't really able to come online D:
i'll get on to sketching out what i think you mean and i should be able to show you sometime tomorrow (it's too late for me to start anything now, i have to get up early tomorrow xP)

@Carmine added C:
@Arakk apolgies for the late reply! i had a full on weekend and wasn't really able to come online D:
i'll get on to sketching out what i think you mean and i should be able to show you sometime tomorrow (it's too late for me to start anything now, i have to get up early tomorrow xP)

@Carmine added C:
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12