Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vesklers artshop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@Veskler

Nice! Thank you.
@Veskler

Nice! Thank you.
@Veskler

Howdy! Would you mind adding me to the pinglist? Your artwork is so pretty!
@Veskler

Howdy! Would you mind adding me to the pinglist? Your artwork is so pretty!
RV0wL8I.png
@1Sash1 thank you! ~ added :)
@1Sash1 thank you! ~ added :)
4cKQZ.gif1BqEN.gif | Art Shop |HdhRC.gifN6Ax9.gif
@Veskler
Could I please be added to the re-opening pinglist? Thanks! <3
@Veskler
Could I please be added to the re-opening pinglist? Thanks! <3
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@veskler

ooh, could i please be added to the pinglist? thank you!! \o/
@veskler

ooh, could i please be added to the pinglist? thank you!! \o/
[size=4] Hi everyone, been super busy with uni, but im on midsemester break right now, and want to gene up some more dragons, so am temporarily reopening commissions to hopefully complete a few dragons. not sure how many comms ill be up for as i dont want to get burnt out over my break but we'll see how i go. [/size] [color=#9D5DCF] sidenote: i realize i have raised the prices a bit from last time, but i was really underselling myself, considering i usually charge a lot more in real money and could have just done that and bought my own gems, also i was constantly flooded with so many to do that i got burnt out. keep in mind the prices ive made this are still cheaper than a regular commission from me , which is why its limited to FR dragon art only. i hope you all understand and i apologise if this now makes my art out of your price range. thank you all for showing interest in my art :) [/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412865/1#post_32565980]jump to: examples[/url] rules : [LIST] [*]FR dragons only [*]Payment upfront, no refunds [*]pricing wise skins generally count as apparel [/LIST] [img]https://i.imgur.com/coBIih1.jpg[/img] other payment options: (make up the difference in gems) (ive put LAH equivalent at time of writing this for my own ref) [LIST] [*]breedchange Gaoler == 280 G [*]secondary gene trail (gaoler) == 393 [*]tertiary gene gnarlhorns == 505g [*]tertiary gene weathered == 575 [*]breed change wildclaw == 2198 will consider gaoler parts not listed on a case by case basis but these are the main ones im after for specific projects im working on [/LIST] [b]to order use this template: Image of dragon head/bust/fullbody normal/Apparel/complicated apparel payment type[/b] [center] [rule] there will be 3 slots at a time. Ask to be added / removed from pinglist [quote name=(Re-opening-pinglist)] [i]@MythicalViper[/i] [i]@Varekai[/i] [i]@wintercovers[/i] [i]@geminiDoomed[/i] [i]@Raytini02[/i] @Moonpiebandit @Valka @Rozpierdylka [i]@Preicia[/i] [i]@Lhethi[/i] [i]@Ambathy[/i] [i]@hunterfell[/i] @Starlena @Shoz [i]@Caiin[/i] @Corde @Polyhymnia [i]@Shire[/i] [i]@Betta[/i] @sunnyVista @Rabid [i]@raQua[/i] @Glurpagos [i]@tunnelsnakes[/i] @Murakali @justjasper @Addmon @mystiki [i]@Moirli[/i] [i]@Scryzze[/i] [i]@TheoDemoine[/i] @Supernova01 @TerminalEternity @Mazurkas @QuetzalQueen @Taskmonger [i]@Gowenna[/i] [i]@Onikuma[/i] [i]@prettytuna[/i] @Ilesvia @1Sash1 @Midna42 @mystiki [/quote]

Hi everyone, been super busy with uni, but im on midsemester break right now, and want to gene up some more dragons, so am temporarily reopening commissions to hopefully complete a few dragons. not sure how many comms ill be up for as i dont want to get burnt out over my break but we'll see how i go.

sidenote: i realize i have raised the prices a bit from last time, but i was really underselling myself, considering i usually charge a lot more in real money and could have just done that and bought my own gems, also i was constantly flooded with so many to do that i got burnt out.

keep in mind the prices ive made this are still cheaper than a regular commission from me , which is why its limited to FR dragon art only.

i hope you all understand and i apologise if this now makes my art out of your price range.

thank you all for showing interest in my art :)

jump to: examples

rules :
  • FR dragons only
  • Payment upfront, no refunds
  • pricing wise skins generally count as apparel

coBIih1.jpg

other payment options: (make up the difference in gems)
(ive put LAH equivalent at time of writing this for my own ref)
  • breedchange Gaoler == 280 G
  • secondary gene trail (gaoler) == 393
  • tertiary gene gnarlhorns == 505g
  • tertiary gene weathered == 575
  • breed change wildclaw == 2198

will consider gaoler parts not listed on a case by case basis
    but these are the main ones im after for specific projects im working on

to order use this template:

Image of dragon
head/bust/fullbody
normal/Apparel/complicated apparel
payment type

@Veskler Hello! Glad to see a ping from you, here's my order form! [b]Image of dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41690894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416909/41690894_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Head[/b]/Bust/Fullbody. Normal/[b]Apparel[/b]/Complicated Apparel. [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems. In terms of apparel, I'd really like for the Antique Lace Headpiece, Gossamer Filet and Pixie Procession included. You can ignore his accent if you'd like. Thank you! [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@Veskler Hello! Glad to see a ping from you, here's my order form!

Image of dragon:
41690894_350.png

Head/Bust/Fullbody.
Normal/Apparel/Complicated Apparel.
Payment Type: Gems.

In terms of apparel, I'd really like for the Antique Lace Headpiece, Gossamer Filet and Pixie Procession included. You can ignore his accent if you'd like. Thank you!
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Glurpagos

that will be 1000g and i will be right on it :)
@Glurpagos

that will be 1000g and i will be right on it :)
@Veskler So happy you opened up when I have gems for once! Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48128307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481284/48128307_350.png[/img] [/url] Head/Bust/Fullbody: Bust Normal/Apparel/Complicated apparel: Complicated Apparel Payment Type: Gems
@Veskler So happy you opened up when I have gems for once!

Image of Dragon:
48128307_350.png

Head/Bust/Fullbody: Bust
Normal/Apparel/Complicated apparel: Complicated Apparel
Payment Type: Gems
RV0wL8I.png
@Veskler Lovely art! I have a question before filling out a form. Would it be possible to get 2 dragons in a piece for double the price? Apologies if you've already answered this question somewhere and I skipped over it.
@Veskler Lovely art! I have a question before filling out a form. Would it be possible to get 2 dragons in a piece for double the price? Apologies if you've already answered this question somewhere and I skipped over it.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45