Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Conductor [FR RP]
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425
Umbra unwrapped Blight from her neck and held her close to her chest.

"A maze?" she cried. Blight jumped from the sudden movement and noise. "Oh, nonononono! This can't be happening! Yaen's back at the train, she'll get Magus to find us! I know she will!"

Yaen shuddered now, wrapping her wings close to herself. At the sight of the Guardian she felt a wave of relief. Maybe they knew what Magus was up to, and where the others were.

"Hey," she shouted. "What's going on?"
Umbra unwrapped Blight from her neck and held her close to her chest.

"A maze?" she cried. Blight jumped from the sudden movement and noise. "Oh, nonononono! This can't be happening! Yaen's back at the train, she'll get Magus to find us! I know she will!"

Yaen shuddered now, wrapping her wings close to herself. At the sight of the Guardian she felt a wave of relief. Maybe they knew what Magus was up to, and where the others were.

"Hey," she shouted. "What's going on?"
aUKJE16.png
(Also
I may or may not be drawing a tiny human Magus for something
)
(Also
I may or may not be drawing a tiny human Magus for something
)
aUKJE16.png
(hehe. About how many more posts till they get back to picking people up?)
(hehe. About how many more posts till they get back to picking people up?)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[ ~Dandi Within 1 more post the thing causing this will be revealed, and we'll see from there. I have an idea of what I can do.. ]
[ ~Dandi Within 1 more post the thing causing this will be revealed, and we'll see from there. I have an idea of what I can do.. ]
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
The Guardian kept trying to knock Magus's door down, but she only ended up making a layer of thick ice in the process. She growled at it, then turned her head over to Yaen. "We, Magus is having technical difficulties for the location we have entered. There is a creature who distastes Magus and forced the train to stop here, and is now causing it to operate incorrectly. I advice you don't stray near the front of the cart, for it will only increase in heat like now." She said, every breath she took freezing the cart just a bit more.

Moon's attempts to reach the train that she could had been denied by the tree's and roots, which branched up to trip or snag her, and hold her back from it. The dysfunctional noise got very loud as she got closer to the train, it not sounding like the train was making it anymore, just being broadcasted through it.
The Guardian kept trying to knock Magus's door down, but she only ended up making a layer of thick ice in the process. She growled at it, then turned her head over to Yaen. "We, Magus is having technical difficulties for the location we have entered. There is a creature who distastes Magus and forced the train to stop here, and is now causing it to operate incorrectly. I advice you don't stray near the front of the cart, for it will only increase in heat like now." She said, every breath she took freezing the cart just a bit more.

Moon's attempts to reach the train that she could had been denied by the tree's and roots, which branched up to trip or snag her, and hold her back from it. The dysfunctional noise got very loud as she got closer to the train, it not sounding like the train was making it anymore, just being broadcasted through it.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
Vapor kept close to Greenbean, a bit fearful of their surroundings. "Ok! Kaiba, Umbra, Sebastian, Greenie...we can get out of this!" He looked at the baby ridgie and smiled. "You too little one." He looked at the two paths and nodded. "Which way are we going?"
Greenbean held onto Sebastian tighter and looked at Vapor like he was insane. "We can't split up! We cannot leave each other. There's safety in numbers!" His feathers were starting to puff up abit
Vapor kept close to Greenbean, a bit fearful of their surroundings. "Ok! Kaiba, Umbra, Sebastian, Greenie...we can get out of this!" He looked at the baby ridgie and smiled. "You too little one." He looked at the two paths and nodded. "Which way are we going?"
Greenbean held onto Sebastian tighter and looked at Vapor like he was insane. "We can't split up! We cannot leave each other. There's safety in numbers!" His feathers were starting to puff up abit

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
Yaen nodded and stepped back. If Magus didn't figure this out soon, she'd never find Umbra or the others.

"How can I help to get the train moving again?" Yaen asked.

Umbra hugged Blight close, the hatchling giving off little squeaks of confusion.

"No, we need to stick together!" she agreed with Greenbean. "If we seperate, then we might never see each other again... And we might never see our homes again..."
Yaen nodded and stepped back. If Magus didn't figure this out soon, she'd never find Umbra or the others.

"How can I help to get the train moving again?" Yaen asked.

Umbra hugged Blight close, the hatchling giving off little squeaks of confusion.

"No, we need to stick together!" she agreed with Greenbean. "If we seperate, then we might never see each other again... And we might never see our homes again..."
aUKJE16.png
Moon snapped her teeth at the roots when they came too close, stretching her neck to see if she could see Yaen. The noises were gone, and now there was wonderful cold. Cold, like night. Thank goodness. She gave a shout, "{INSERT WERID LANGAUGE} YAEN {MORE WEIRD LANGAUGE}?"
Moon snapped her teeth at the roots when they came too close, stretching her neck to see if she could see Yaen. The noises were gone, and now there was wonderful cold. Cold, like night. Thank goodness. She gave a shout, "{INSERT WERID LANGAUGE} YAEN {MORE WEIRD LANGAUGE}?"
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
(WHERE'S AMNESIA I NEED HER TO LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT MAGUS OH MY GO D [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c16c/f/2018/171/0/1/image_by_pricklygoose-dceypi0.png[/img] FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I AM SO PROUD OF WHAT I'VE DRAWN)
(WHERE'S AMNESIA
I NEED HER TO LOOK AT THIS
LOOK AT MAGUS OH MY GO D

image_by_pricklygoose-dceypi0.png

FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I AM SO PROUD OF WHAT I'VE DRAWN)
aUKJE16.png
OML
OML ITS BUTIFUL
HE LOOKS SO BORED AND GRUMPY
PERFECTO
OML
OML ITS BUTIFUL
HE LOOKS SO BORED AND GRUMPY
PERFECTO
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.