Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Conductor [FR RP]
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425
[quote name="NovaBorn" date="2018-06-11 18:01:54" ] Moon shook her head and screeched, staring into the depths of the shadow realm. This was different than at her home, so ever different, but Vapor and Everyone don't seemed very alarmed, like they had been at the other weird places. Moon bared her teeth at any moments. "Year knu whare YU goinin?" [/quote] [quote name="PricklyGoose" date="2018-06-11 18:00:55" ] Umbra found the others quite easily, and hung back from them. She got closer eventually, looking around as she approached her friends again. "Um, where are we exactly?" she mumbled, glancing around. [rule] Yaen panicked when she lost sight of the path, looking around frantically. She swore under her breath, moving to the door where Magus would be. She pounded on it frantically. "Let me in!" she roared. "Now, Magus!" [/quote] [ Told you it's my turn, gimmie a sec ]
NovaBorn wrote on 2018-06-11 18:01:54:
Moon shook her head and screeched, staring into the depths of the shadow realm. This was different than at her home, so ever different, but Vapor and Everyone don't seemed very alarmed, like they had been at the other weird places.
Moon bared her teeth at any moments. "Year knu whare YU goinin?"
PricklyGoose wrote on 2018-06-11 18:00:55:
Umbra found the others quite easily, and hung back from them. She got closer eventually, looking around as she approached her friends again.

"Um, where are we exactly?" she mumbled, glancing around.

Yaen panicked when she lost sight of the path, looking around frantically. She swore under her breath, moving to the door where Magus would be. She pounded on it frantically.

"Let me in!" she roared. "Now, Magus!"
[ Told you it's my turn, gimmie a sec ]
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
Hey guys, would it be alright if I opened up a button/poem shop? I don't want to conflict with Omnipotent caverns but im so bored rn even though theres rp.))
Hey guys, would it be alright if I opened up a button/poem shop? I don't want to conflict with Omnipotent caverns but im so bored rn even though theres rp.))
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
The dysfunctional sounds coming from behind Magus's door only got louder with Yaen's claws pounding on it. Soon the door had begun to heat up, as with the rest of the compartment. The heat only increased, becoming some mini incinerator for the material making up the train couldn't get melted or destroyed in such a way as that. So it simply left that compartment feeling like the inners of a volcano, or the victim of a lightning strike.
The scenery of the small area Vapor and Greenbean had wandered out into had completely changed, morphing ever so slightly with each eyes that left the observation of their surroundings. There were 2 clear paths they could take, but there was no identification of how far they were from the train or their clan. It just looked like a ton of tree's and a few murk pools.

Kaiba didn't exactly enjoy knowing every other thing about the trips the train took, but it was also helpful so she didn't get everyone on board killed, if they bothered to listen. They usually didn't, but ignoring that fact, she attempted to skyrocket out of the forest by twisting herself through the branches above. Only the Ridgeback could of done that, everyone else was too big or had apparel on that they probably didn't want torn to shreds. Kaiba did too but don't tell her that.

She was unable to skyrocket herself out of there anyways. It was like the branches overlapped in such a way that it created a wall of the branches, a few from the ground and along the long, tough trunks sticking out otherwise. Some real force was going to be needed to break down that wall.
The dysfunctional sounds coming from behind Magus's door only got louder with Yaen's claws pounding on it. Soon the door had begun to heat up, as with the rest of the compartment. The heat only increased, becoming some mini incinerator for the material making up the train couldn't get melted or destroyed in such a way as that. So it simply left that compartment feeling like the inners of a volcano, or the victim of a lightning strike.
The scenery of the small area Vapor and Greenbean had wandered out into had completely changed, morphing ever so slightly with each eyes that left the observation of their surroundings. There were 2 clear paths they could take, but there was no identification of how far they were from the train or their clan. It just looked like a ton of tree's and a few murk pools.

Kaiba didn't exactly enjoy knowing every other thing about the trips the train took, but it was also helpful so she didn't get everyone on board killed, if they bothered to listen. They usually didn't, but ignoring that fact, she attempted to skyrocket out of the forest by twisting herself through the branches above. Only the Ridgeback could of done that, everyone else was too big or had apparel on that they probably didn't want torn to shreds. Kaiba did too but don't tell her that.

She was unable to skyrocket herself out of there anyways. It was like the branches overlapped in such a way that it created a wall of the branches, a few from the ground and along the long, tough trunks sticking out otherwise. Some real force was going to be needed to break down that wall.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
[ You have my thumbs up. ]
[ You have my thumbs up. ]
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
(Sure Nova!)
Vapor and Greenbean were back to back, Greenbean holding Sebastian in his claws. Sebastian was kind of scared. His tiny head could be seen through Greenbean's fluff and was flicking his tongue out rapidly. Greenbean craned his neck to see Kaiba shoot off.
"Vapor? Guys? This... is weird. It looked familiar a second ago..."
Vapor seemed to be preoccupied trying to make sure everyone that got off the train was ok. "Wait...guys? Where's Yaen? Who are we missing? Is everyone here?" He shook his wings and a few feathers fell. "Roll call!"
(Sure Nova!)
Vapor and Greenbean were back to back, Greenbean holding Sebastian in his claws. Sebastian was kind of scared. His tiny head could be seen through Greenbean's fluff and was flicking his tongue out rapidly. Greenbean craned his neck to see Kaiba shoot off.
"Vapor? Guys? This... is weird. It looked familiar a second ago..."
Vapor seemed to be preoccupied trying to make sure everyone that got off the train was ok. "Wait...guys? Where's Yaen? Who are we missing? Is everyone here?" He shook his wings and a few feathers fell. "Roll call!"

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
(Yep, send over Ommeta then! Gah, my bab is coming home, so happy!)

Yaen had to back away from the door. She was frantically looking around, overwhelmed by the heat, the noise... She was alone, and Umbra was out there somewhere, and she couldn't get to her. The Imperial was utterly useless and was currently feeling like a meal spinning over a fire in here.

Umbra stepped closer to the others, frightened and scared. She desperately wanted to have Yaen here with her. Where did the train go? Would they be lost out here forever.

"Guys, I'm kinda freaking out here..." she mumbled.
(Yep, send over Ommeta then! Gah, my bab is coming home, so happy!)

Yaen had to back away from the door. She was frantically looking around, overwhelmed by the heat, the noise... She was alone, and Umbra was out there somewhere, and she couldn't get to her. The Imperial was utterly useless and was currently feeling like a meal spinning over a fire in here.

Umbra stepped closer to the others, frightened and scared. She desperately wanted to have Yaen here with her. Where did the train go? Would they be lost out here forever.

"Guys, I'm kinda freaking out here..." she mumbled.
aUKJE16.png
(Oh, and is anyone gonna go onto Phobias & Fears as well?)
(Oh, and is anyone gonna go onto Phobias & Fears as well?)
aUKJE16.png
[ Insert sporadic replies warning here ]
[ Insert sporadic replies warning here ]
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
Moon growled at the area she found herself in. She now had no idea where the train or everyone else was. Great. She said some type of magic curse to the air, even if it did nothing, as even if she had magic she didn't want to do it, just tell the whole world it SUCKED. She turned and sniffed, predatory instincts taking over as she narrowed her eyes at everything and nothing. Ah, there! Was that a bit of the train sticking out? She started jogging toward it, noticing that HORRID noise and BLASPHEMY heat. She hated the heat and the noise. She cursed again and let out a whine.
Moon growled at the area she found herself in. She now had no idea where the train or everyone else was. Great. She said some type of magic curse to the air, even if it did nothing, as even if she had magic she didn't want to do it, just tell the whole world it SUCKED. She turned and sniffed, predatory instincts taking over as she narrowed her eyes at everything and nothing. Ah, there! Was that a bit of the train sticking out? She started jogging toward it, noticing that HORRID noise and BLASPHEMY heat. She hated the heat and the noise. She cursed again and let out a whine.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
"Oh no, not thiss again.." Kaiba whined as she fluttered back down to the ground around the Ridgie. She wrapped her tail a bit around the ridgeback again before looking at Vapor. "I'm here, so is the Ridgeback. But I think we might be in a maze.." She looked around, flicking her ears back ever so often. This wasn't good.. there were way too many people together here. They couldn't split up, that's the worst worst thing to do in any situation liek this, but if they massed together, this place might eat one of them..
The heat continued to rise until a red glow could be seen around the metal surfaces of the the compartment. Anything and everything burned to touch, and it seemed she was about to get cooked alive in there with how it was going.

And then there was a sudden burst of cold air passing through the other door in the room, the heat sapped away with a bit of a frightening intensity. Soon all Yaen could feel was cold as the black Guardian who had let her onto the train broke down the door and slammed her self against Magus's door, her body completely eliminated any kind of warmth, even from Yaen herself.
"Oh no, not thiss again.." Kaiba whined as she fluttered back down to the ground around the Ridgie. She wrapped her tail a bit around the ridgeback again before looking at Vapor. "I'm here, so is the Ridgeback. But I think we might be in a maze.." She looked around, flicking her ears back ever so often. This wasn't good.. there were way too many people together here. They couldn't split up, that's the worst worst thing to do in any situation liek this, but if they massed together, this place might eat one of them..
The heat continued to rise until a red glow could be seen around the metal surfaces of the the compartment. Anything and everything burned to touch, and it seemed she was about to get cooked alive in there with how it was going.

And then there was a sudden burst of cold air passing through the other door in the room, the heat sapped away with a bit of a frightening intensity. Soon all Yaen could feel was cold as the black Guardian who had let her onto the train broke down the door and slammed her self against Magus's door, her body completely eliminated any kind of warmth, even from Yaen herself.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425