Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shop revamp! (CLOSED)
1 2
@Blueberrypodoboo
AAA SHE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS IN YOUR STYLE, thank you so much, I love it<3!! and her hair looks so soft and pretty aaa!!
also! do you by chance have a toyhouse account :0? i’d like to post this there, but if you don’t have one I could link to your fr:0?
@Blueberrypodoboo
AAA SHE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS IN YOUR STYLE, thank you so much, I love it<3!! and her hair looks so soft and pretty aaa!!
also! do you by chance have a toyhouse account :0? i’d like to post this there, but if you don’t have one I could link to your fr:0?
xpxalNl.gif
@blueberrypodoboo

Hello hello hello! I absolutely love your art!
Would you be willing to draw...possibly a full-body of my DnD character for three eggs and some treasure?
@blueberrypodoboo

Hello hello hello! I absolutely love your art!
Would you be willing to draw...possibly a full-body of my DnD character for three eggs and some treasure?
dmsECU6.png
@Synchronously
Well I don't have a toyhouse account so feel free to link here~
And omg thank you ;w; I'm so stoked you like it <3

@mkairalla1
I can certainly give it a shot :3 if you could link the info I'll be happy to add you to the list c:
@Synchronously
Well I don't have a toyhouse account so feel free to link here~
And omg thank you ;w; I'm so stoked you like it <3

@mkairalla1
I can certainly give it a shot :3 if you could link the info I'll be happy to add you to the list c:
LI2dqMf.png
@piplad Finished your boy~! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Yi7boGJ.png[/img] I really hope you like it! <3
@piplad
Finished your boy~!
Yi7boGJ.png
I really hope you like it! <3
LI2dqMf.png
@Buffykiev
Of course! (It's been a little bit huh c:) I'm opening on the 1st of August, so I'll be sure to give you a ping~ <3
@Buffykiev
Of course! (It's been a little bit huh c:) I'm opening on the 1st of August, so I'll be sure to give you a ping~ <3
LI2dqMf.png
1 2