Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where do your dragons live?
1 2 3 4 5
My clan lives in Mirrorlight Promenade, with lots of ruins and talll rocks. Theres an underground cave where the vault is located and where the library is. The nesting grounds are located in between tall grass and trees
My clan lives in Mirrorlight Promenade, with lots of ruins and talll rocks. Theres an underground cave where the vault is located and where the library is. The nesting grounds are located in between tall grass and trees
Yote
in hell
in hell
When I get my lore together and written out properly, my dragons will be situated really deep in the Tangled Wood, in a really large tree they've taken to calling Shal'anir. The tree can be perched on and there are some dragons who live up in the branches, but the majority have made their home in the deep boughs of the tree, interwoven by the large roots of the behemoth. Kind of like little dens, I suppose. There's a 'main hall', of sorts, where the leaders will often sit, alongside different areas for dragons to work in and sleep.

Depending on rank, dragons can only go so far down into the boughs, with only the clan elders and leaders being allowed into the deepest bough of Shal'anir - which is guarded by the two toughest veterans the clan has to offer.
When I get my lore together and written out properly, my dragons will be situated really deep in the Tangled Wood, in a really large tree they've taken to calling Shal'anir. The tree can be perched on and there are some dragons who live up in the branches, but the majority have made their home in the deep boughs of the tree, interwoven by the large roots of the behemoth. Kind of like little dens, I suppose. There's a 'main hall', of sorts, where the leaders will often sit, alongside different areas for dragons to work in and sleep.

Depending on rank, dragons can only go so far down into the boughs, with only the clan elders and leaders being allowed into the deepest bough of Shal'anir - which is guarded by the two toughest veterans the clan has to offer.
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
My clan lives in the deep dark part of the woods in the Viridian Labyrinth that is partially being taken over by a swamp.
My clan lives in the deep dark part of the woods in the Viridian Labyrinth that is partially being taken over by a swamp.
tumblr_pbamt5KuU91v9jturo1_100.png ___________ tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_75sq.png ____________ tumblr_pc4nuf8UaQ1v9jturo1_100.gif
The Horde of the Hull lives in - surprise, the Hull! Which is, to sum up, a giant winged pirate ship. :D

It used to be sunken in the Tangled Wood, but several dragons recently decided to get it up and flying, which is how a Shadow lair got themselves crashed into the Ashfall Waste!
The Horde of the Hull lives in - surprise, the Hull! Which is, to sum up, a giant winged pirate ship. :D

It used to be sunken in the Tangled Wood, but several dragons recently decided to get it up and flying, which is how a Shadow lair got themselves crashed into the Ashfall Waste!
My dragons live in cliffside caves in the reedcleft ascent, near the arcane border (this might change slightly when the new map art comes out). Since my progens are a ridgeback and a guardian I headcanon that they need to basically base jump out of the high cliffs and catch thermals/high winds from the ocean in order to get the lift necessary for flight.
My dragons live in cliffside caves in the reedcleft ascent, near the arcane border (this might change slightly when the new map art comes out). Since my progens are a ridgeback and a guardian I headcanon that they need to basically base jump out of the high cliffs and catch thermals/high winds from the ocean in order to get the lift necessary for flight.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
I imagine that my clan lives in an open field with a great view of the moon. As for where in the field they live in i'd imagine either a tower or a mead hall like this [img]https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13224421_f520.jpg[/img]
I imagine that my clan lives in an open field with a great view of the moon. As for where in the field they live in i'd imagine either a tower or a mead hall like this
13224421_f520.jpg
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
My clan lives out in the jungle near the Behemoth, right on the far northern edge of Sornieth. They took over an abandoned city built by another clan (they abandoned it for a reason - there's a big Emperor skeleton in the catacombs under the city). There's a spring in the middle of the city that happens to sit over a ley line, so it was obviously an attractive spot to start a clan.
My clan lives out in the jungle near the Behemoth, right on the far northern edge of Sornieth. They took over an abandoned city built by another clan (they abandoned it for a reason - there's a big Emperor skeleton in the catacombs under the city). There's a spring in the middle of the city that happens to sit over a ley line, so it was obviously an attractive spot to start a clan.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
My dragons live in the city of She'Ol, built on the remnants of a refuge for weary traveling dragons. The refuge got destroyed during a calamity of some sorts and the remaining dragons are trying to rebuild society. However, the Dead Seer named Pandora saw her chance and installed her as the leader of the city through some weird cult.

Technically, She'Ol is somewhere within the Sea of a Thousand Currents. However, it seems to be located in some magical dimension or layer that makes interaction with other clans almost impossible.
My dragons live in the city of She'Ol, built on the remnants of a refuge for weary traveling dragons. The refuge got destroyed during a calamity of some sorts and the remaining dragons are trying to rebuild society. However, the Dead Seer named Pandora saw her chance and installed her as the leader of the city through some weird cult.

Technically, She'Ol is somewhere within the Sea of a Thousand Currents. However, it seems to be located in some magical dimension or layer that makes interaction with other clans almost impossible.
P5dRHZ6.png
In a clearing surrounded by trees and rocks on a snowy mountain that has an almost completely frozen lake on one side.
In a clearing surrounded by trees and rocks on a snowy mountain that has an almost completely frozen lake on one side.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
1 2 3 4 5