Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Team Update
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64
Best wishes to undel and the entire FR staff uwu
Best wishes to undel and the entire FR staff uwu
Oh man, I am so sorry Undel, back injuries are ffffffhecking rough. I hope your prognosis is good and that they can get you back to tip-top shape. Blease take time for yourself and recuperate! [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/55/fa/25/55fa25eb9d4f506fc05afc7a3d379ed2.jpg[/img]
Oh man, I am so sorry Undel, back injuries are ffffffhecking rough. I hope your prognosis is good and that they can get you back to tip-top shape. Blease take time for yourself and recuperate!

55fa25eb9d4f506fc05afc7a3d379ed2.jpg
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Somehow I missed this update but just saw the link to it in the newest post. Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery to Undel!!
Somehow I missed this update but just saw the link to it in the newest post. Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery to Undel!!
We all wish for Undel to feel better as soon as possible, but understand that it could take a long time <3
We all wish for Undel to feel better as soon as possible, but understand that it could take a long time <3
vbbxBX.png
Sending a bowl full of golden healing stardust! Get well soon, Undel! <3
Sending a bowl full of golden healing stardust! Get well soon, Undel! <3
Many healing vibes for Undel, and serious mad props to the rest of the staff for finding this good compromise for both Undel and the site so that both sides can be well cared for in the best of ways for them both!
Many healing vibes for Undel, and serious mad props to the rest of the staff for finding this good compromise for both Undel and the site so that both sides can be well cared for in the best of ways for them both!
I send well wishes and hopes for a speedy but smooth recovery for Undel. That you and all of the flight rising team for all that you do and for caring about your players the way that you all do. This is honestly the best gaming site I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of.
I send well wishes and hopes for a speedy but smooth recovery for Undel. That you and all of the flight rising team for all that you do and for caring about your players the way that you all do. This is honestly the best gaming site I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of.
Poor Undel! Sending healing thoughts and dragon snuggles.
Poor Undel! Sending healing thoughts and dragon snuggles.
CTF4up6.png
You always work so hard, Undel! Thank you, and good luck!
You always work so hard, Undel! Thank you, and good luck!
Feel better, Undel! And take your time to get well. Back injuries require lots and lots of patience to properly heal.
Feel better, Undel! And take your time to get well. Back injuries require lots and lots of patience to properly heal.
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64