Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | It's Pride Month!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35
happy Pride! I'm going to watch the heck out of Troye Sivan at the festival this year let's do this
happy Pride! I'm going to watch the heck out of Troye Sivan at the festival this year let's do this
im just a ghost
Happy Pride!! I'm a bisexual girl here, I'm out to my family but not friends. Working on it. :)
Happy Pride!! I'm a bisexual girl here, I'm out to my family but not friends. Working on it. :)
Happy Pride!!
Happy Pride!!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Guys I made some pride animals! More are coming soon! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/8a9e/th/pre/f/2018/157/2/4/pride_month__1_by_ewspirit-dcdonox.png[/img]
Guys I made some pride animals! More are coming soon!

pride_month__1_by_ewspirit-dcdonox.png
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I am a (trans) bi pan guy.
I am a (trans) bi pan guy.
I'm a bisexual and polyamorous trans guy. Wish I could've done more this month, but stuff's hard when you've got college, anxiety, and most events around where you live taking place in bars or being in October for some reason.
I'm a bisexual and polyamorous trans guy. Wish I could've done more this month, but stuff's hard when you've got college, anxiety, and most events around where you live taking place in bars or being in October for some reason.
K6TNbNL.pngPhO6hbB.png727YQaO.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
I'm a pansexual trans guy (seems to be a lot of us here?). I'm planning on coming out to my parents by writing a long letter when I go off to camp, since I won't be around them for a while, but I know it'll be a shock to them. I think they're both flexible on whatever sexuality I am, but my mother has shown a lot of signs of being transphobic. I'm scared and don't really know what to expect.
I'm a pansexual trans guy (seems to be a lot of us here?). I'm planning on coming out to my parents by writing a long letter when I go off to camp, since I won't be around them for a while, but I know it'll be a shock to them. I think they're both flexible on whatever sexuality I am, but my mother has shown a lot of signs of being transphobic. I'm scared and don't really know what to expect.
All my love and support to you all <3 I'm the only straight person in my entire friend group, and I went to a pride parade last year for the first time and oh my goodness it was amazing. Its such a wonderful and accepting community!
To all of you still in the closet my deepest support and all my luck from the emerald isle <3
All my love and support to you all <3 I'm the only straight person in my entire friend group, and I went to a pride parade last year for the first time and oh my goodness it was amazing. Its such a wonderful and accepting community!
To all of you still in the closet my deepest support and all my luck from the emerald isle <3
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
Happy Pride Month everyone! <3
I myself am pansexual and still figuring out my gender (used to be cis female, then genderfluid, now I'm going with demigirl ^^)
If anyone would like to be friends or have someone to talk to, hit me up! You could literally send me a message saying "hi" and I'd be fine with it lol
Happy Pride Month everyone! <3
I myself am pansexual and still figuring out my gender (used to be cis female, then genderfluid, now I'm going with demigirl ^^)
If anyone would like to be friends or have someone to talk to, hit me up! You could literally send me a message saying "hi" and I'd be fine with it lol
efp3UiJ.png
bi, nb (transmasc) !
parents are ehhhhhhhhhh on the trans part but it's whatever. I'm finally on T as of last november or so, and for once in my life actually out to all my friends ;-;

it's been real nice not being misgendered every 3 seconds, even though it still happens at work/in public.
it's cool tho (some days moreso than others). I'll get there eventually
bi, nb (transmasc) !
parents are ehhhhhhhhhh on the trans part but it's whatever. I'm finally on T as of last november or so, and for once in my life actually out to all my friends ;-;

it's been real nice not being misgendered every 3 seconds, even though it still happens at work/in public.
it's cool tho (some days moreso than others). I'll get there eventually
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35