Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | my introduction + looking for new pals!
1 2
after spending years away from pet sites in general, i wanted to give it another go out of sheer boredom from unemployment lmao

so, hello! my name's nick, i'm 24 and i'm a nonbinary lesbian (they/them pronouns). i chose flight rising because i know a good amount of people who play; i've got someone showing me around, and i've already got genes planned out for my two starting dragons so i'm pretty stoked.

i'm also hoping i can make some new friends here along the way. some of my interests include overwatch, the elder scrolls, mass effect, pokemon, and more. hmu if you wanna chat about those things!
after spending years away from pet sites in general, i wanted to give it another go out of sheer boredom from unemployment lmao

so, hello! my name's nick, i'm 24 and i'm a nonbinary lesbian (they/them pronouns). i chose flight rising because i know a good amount of people who play; i've got someone showing me around, and i've already got genes planned out for my two starting dragons so i'm pretty stoked.

i'm also hoping i can make some new friends here along the way. some of my interests include overwatch, the elder scrolls, mass effect, pokemon, and more. hmu if you wanna chat about those things!
Boredom from unemployment? Great taste in video games? Sounds like you and I are about the same, lol. Hello there!
Boredom from unemployment? Great taste in video games? Sounds like you and I are about the same, lol. Hello there!
Welcome to FR! It's a pleasure to meet you. I tend to watch people play video games rather than play them myself (it's like a movie), but I hope that won't stop us from being friends!
Welcome to FR! It's a pleasure to meet you. I tend to watch people play video games rather than play them myself (it's like a movie), but I hope that won't stop us from being friends!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@Bunnyx hello! which games do you like?

@chibithulu that's valid. watching people play games is still fun!
@Bunnyx hello! which games do you like?

@chibithulu that's valid. watching people play games is still fun!
@Omnicode I like all of the ones you've mentioned, plus Dragon Age, the Zelda series, and Monster Hunter.
@Omnicode I like all of the ones you've mentioned, plus Dragon Age, the Zelda series, and Monster Hunter.
@Bunnyx i love dragon age! leliana is one of my all time favorite fictional women
@Bunnyx i love dragon age! leliana is one of my all time favorite fictional women
Which character in Overwatch do you like to play?
Which character in Overwatch do you like to play?
@Sapphire89 zenyatta, orisa, and zarya are my mains!! what about you?
@Sapphire89 zenyatta, orisa, and zarya are my mains!! what about you?
Dva, Moira, and Bastion
Dva, Moira, and Bastion
I FOUND A ZEN MAIN, HELLO THERE MY FOLLOW MAIN(ER)

coughsorry about thatcough

But, I play about everyone, I can play a mean mercy, she was my main
I FOUND A ZEN MAIN, HELLO THERE MY FOLLOW MAIN(ER)

coughsorry about thatcough

But, I play about everyone, I can play a mean mercy, she was my main
Name's Nona' call me anything really
they/them/she
tumblr_o8nzmof1if1v7mczeo1_400.png
1 2