Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | my introduction + looking for new pals!
1 2
Hi Nick, welcome to FR. :)
I know those feels even though I'm registered as self employed right now, it doesn't really feel the same as having a secure job.

My name's Laura, I'm 27. Love your dragon Faendal! I currently have the dude helping out in one of my houses. :P

I'm a big RPG gamer (PC, PS4 & 3DS); Final Fantasy, World of Warcraft, Dragon Age & Pokemon are some of my favourites. Have you seen the trailer for Cyberpunk 2077? I'm really excited for it (though I hope we'll be able to toggle a 3rd person view like in Skyrim). I'm also excited for Beyond Good & Evil 2.
Hi Nick, welcome to FR. :)
I know those feels even though I'm registered as self employed right now, it doesn't really feel the same as having a secure job.

My name's Laura, I'm 27. Love your dragon Faendal! I currently have the dude helping out in one of my houses. :P

I'm a big RPG gamer (PC, PS4 & 3DS); Final Fantasy, World of Warcraft, Dragon Age & Pokemon are some of my favourites. Have you seen the trailer for Cyberpunk 2077? I'm really excited for it (though I hope we'll be able to toggle a 3rd person view like in Skyrim). I'm also excited for Beyond Good & Evil 2.
tDAcVLz.png
1 2