Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Shop Busts! Welcome Friends <3
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Wysteria10

Hi thank you for ordering, I can accept the two eggs along with the gems, so LAH for eggs right now are 285, making it 930g with the two eggs. If that's okay with you.
@Wysteria10

Hi thank you for ordering, I can accept the two eggs along with the gems, so LAH for eggs right now are 285, making it 930g with the two eggs. If that's okay with you.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan

Yes, that’s fine. I know this one has extra details than my last one.
@AkaneChaan

Yes, that’s fine. I know this one has extra details than my last one.
@Wysteria10

Then its settled, though I am sick right now so I am not feeling to good to draw. Hopefully I can finish it before the end of this week, hope it's not too much of a problem!
@Wysteria10

Then its settled, though I am sick right now so I am not feeling to good to draw. Hopefully I can finish it before the end of this week, hope it's not too much of a problem!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan

Take your time! I hope you get to feeling better soon :)
@AkaneChaan

Take your time! I hope you get to feeling better soon :)
@AkaneChaan Can I pre-emptively claim a slot. I'm on mobile so I have to find my ref images. <3 Edit: That was easier to find than I thought it would be... [b]Character Ref/dragon:[/b] [img]http://pre02.deviantart.net/70f5/th/pre/f/2017/141/2/7/ref_base_lame_by_masq_d-db9xe6t.png[/img] [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems [b]Wishes/facial expression:[/b] slightly irritated is that a thing? Not aggressive mad but not happy either. [b]Extra?:[/b] hoodie down please so you can see her hair. No necklaces.
@AkaneChaan

Can I pre-emptively claim a slot. I'm on mobile so I have to find my ref images. <3

Edit: That was easier to find than I thought it would be...

Character Ref/dragon: ref_base_lame_by_masq_d-db9xe6t.png
Payment method: Gems
Wishes/facial expression: slightly irritated is that a thing? Not aggressive mad but not happy either.
Extra?: hoodie down please so you can see her hair. No necklaces.
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
@MasqD

Hey, with those markings in the side is it okay to up the price to 1700 instead of 1500? But other than that I think I could do it no worries.
@MasqD

Hey, with those markings in the side is it okay to up the price to 1700 instead of 1500? But other than that I think I could do it no worries.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan

The cheetah spots, yeah that's perfectly fine. :3
You can't really tell on the base, the white tips of her hair are more of a pearly pink similar to how the colour pearl works on dragons here.

If it's more helpful to you, or you need more information or stuff you can also dm me on arcane slack. :3

Also when do I pay you, like do I send half now and half at the end do I pay you after sketches etc.
@AkaneChaan

The cheetah spots, yeah that's perfectly fine. :3
You can't really tell on the base, the white tips of her hair are more of a pearly pink similar to how the colour pearl works on dragons here.

If it's more helpful to you, or you need more information or stuff you can also dm me on arcane slack. :3

Also when do I pay you, like do I send half now and half at the end do I pay you after sketches etc.
@MasqD

Oh okay I will implement that then. I am fine with either full payment(after the sketch) or 50/50. Whatever you prefer really. (:
@MasqD

Oh okay I will implement that then. I am fine with either full payment(after the sketch) or 50/50. Whatever you prefer really. (:
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6