Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cannot Change Familiar to Ext. Jackalope
I have an Extinguished Jackalope in my inventory, but when I go to any of my dragons and click on 'change familiar', all the other familiars in my stored familiars show up, except for the Extinguished Jackalope, which is absent from the stored familiars menu no matter what I do. The Extinguished Jackalope exists in my inventory, but is absent from my stored familiars menu when I enter the 'choose familiar' menu.
I have an Extinguished Jackalope in my inventory, but when I go to any of my dragons and click on 'change familiar', all the other familiars in my stored familiars show up, except for the Extinguished Jackalope, which is absent from the stored familiars menu no matter what I do. The Extinguished Jackalope exists in my inventory, but is absent from my stored familiars menu when I enter the 'choose familiar' menu.
@bufotoxin

Do you have an Extinguished Jackalope attached to another dragon?
@bufotoxin

Do you have an Extinguished Jackalope attached to another dragon?
@bufotoxin Do one of your dragons already have an Extinguished Jackalope equipped? Judging by extinguished jackalopes being awakened to your lair, I'm guessing you might have a dragon with ext. jackalope equipped.
@bufotoxin Do one of your dragons already have an Extinguished Jackalope equipped? Judging by extinguished jackalopes being awakened to your lair, I'm guessing you might have a dragon with ext. jackalope equipped.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
@bufotoxin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36513665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365137/36513665_350.png[/img] [/url] Deadeye is currently assigned an Extinguished Jackalope familiar. If you'd like to give it to another dragon, you'll have to remove it from him first.
@bufotoxin

36513665_350.png

Deadeye is currently assigned an Extinguished Jackalope familiar. If you'd like to give it to another dragon, you'll have to remove it from him first.
Isyx8ca.pngsgd62QD.pngs3K2fE8.png
@Invaki @FelisAries @UsagiChaan I was trying to give the familiar to Deadeye but I was unaware I had another of the same familiar assigned to another dragon. The problem has already been taken care of! Thank you all so much!
@Invaki @FelisAries @UsagiChaan I was trying to give the familiar to Deadeye but I was unaware I had another of the same familiar assigned to another dragon. The problem has already been taken care of! Thank you all so much!