Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 528 529 530 531 532 ... 735 736
@Longtailsally457 [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XZJ5mD6nSU]♥ Music ♥[/url] [center][color=#9a534d][font=monotype corsiva][size=5] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34737794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347378/34737794_350.png[/img] [/url] It was a slow morning, it usually was before the lunch hour. Francis removed another tray of pastries from the oven, and placing it in the glass display, the aroma of fresh-baked goods filling the bakery. The bell on the door rings out and Frank looks up. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29279162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292792/29279162_350.png[/img] [/url] Its like his presence takes up the entire room. Frank smiles as him as he walks up to the display, "welcome, feel free to take your time," he says, occasionally stealing glanges at the Wildclaw as he decides on his order. Eventually he does and Frank boxes it up on the back counter but also slips in a little extra and rings it up for him. After the Wildclaw leaves, Frank wonders what he'd think of the message he iced onto the desert, 'come back soon ;)'.[/center]
@Longtailsally457 ♥ Music ♥

34737794_350.png

It was a slow morning, it usually was before the lunch hour. Francis removed another tray of pastries from the oven, and placing it in the glass display, the aroma of fresh-baked goods filling the bakery.
The bell on the door rings out and Frank looks up.

29279162_350.png

Its like his presence takes up the entire room. Frank smiles as him as he walks up to the display, "welcome, feel free to take your time," he says, occasionally stealing glanges at the Wildclaw as he decides on his order.
Eventually he does and Frank boxes it up on the back counter but also slips in a little extra and rings it up for him. After the Wildclaw leaves, Frank wonders what he'd think of the message he iced onto the desert, 'come back soon ;)'.
OSdYejY.png
@Sanzuwu My Dust and your Malik~ ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19388064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193881/19388064_350.png[/img] [/url] Carefully, Dust traversed the scarred land as if it were still rife with danger. Here, years ago, it happened. Just on the edge of the Hewn City, her way of life was shattered. Every step she took ached through her bones, leading to the deep scar that buckled inward on her chest. It was a surge of the shade beasts, which happened all at once. They poured from the city and descended upon her stationed encampment. Many of her friends didn't make it out, and she longed to say neither did she. One moment she was fighting, and then the next she opened her eyes and stirred her broken body to find the aftermath of destruction. She laid among the dead, and in an attempt to make contact, she sent forth a beam of magic into the air. But nothing came. Her magic was severed from her being. Ashamed and broken, she fled the order, believing it for the better they thought her as dead. But she missed them, and needed to know some of her friends had made it out that day. She lifted her head into the breeze, and caught sight of a pale silhouette. There! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15221777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152218/15221777_350.png[/img] [/url] He looked much like her, and she was almost certain he belonged to her order. She postured herself into the least threatening stance she could take, and approached. His watch into the blackened depths of the city faltered as he saw her in his peripherals, and he turned questioningly at the pearlcatcher approaching him. His wings flared lightly. "You there. You do understand this is dangerous territory, right? I thought civilians were warned about coming here..." "Civilians? Oh! Yes uhh... I've heard about the creatures that lurk this place. It's just... I'm a gardener, and assistant to an apothecary. There are only certain herbs that grow in the twilight between here and the city, you see?" Dust grinned through her half-lie, hoping he wouldn't take notice. "I'm Dust, it's nice to meet you, uhh...." The male pearlcatcher shifted his weight, a scaly brow lifting as he assessed her. "I'm Malik," [i]and you are... very muscular for just a gardener.[/i] He kept that puzzled retort to himself. Dust's awkward grin receded into a genuine smile. "Well then Malik... I hope you don't mind if I accompany you here for just a bit? Like you said, it's a dangerous area, and I'm just a civilian. And you! Look at you. You obviously belong to the Order of Scatterlight Sentinels, right? I'm sure you could protect me." Malik paused. Before he could begin to explain that [i]no, he could not be distracted from his duties,[/i] the nature of her facade finally dawned on him. He knew something was off, she wasn't quite good at hiding it. But that explained it all. Before he could stop himself, a deep laugh broke forth. Dust looked slightly offended, but he couldn't help it. "I take it you weren't one of their spies or intel?" he chuckled. "Because you give everything away, far too easily." Dust took on a look of mock indignation at the half-insult. "Why! That's rude, you know!" She sighed however, dropping her tone at being caught. "I suppose I can drop the ignorant 'civilian' act then, since you don't much appreciate it. Here I was trying so hard. No, in fact, I wasn't intel. Wasn't even a messenger. I was a soldier." Malik nodded, and relaxed his wariness at being told the truth. As they both traversed the border of the Hewn City, he quietly listened to her tale, nodding silently at intervals for her to continue. "So that's why you were so interested in me," he answered innocently. "Well, [i]of course[/i]," Dust chided. "Not everything is about your good looks." He paused while she kept walking. Her tail swished in frustration. "By the eleven! It's just my luck that you're not a Sentinel, here, of all places." He shook off the slight buzz her unintended compliment gave him, and caught up to her with a canter. "No, I'm not. However, surely one of the messengers from my order could get into contact when they have time. We've heard of them, and I know how difficult it is to find them, especially on your own." It was Dust's turn to stop abruptly this time, and Malik bumped into her backside with a soft [i]oof[/i]. She turned, metaphorical stars in her eyes. "You would do that? For me? Someone you just met?" He sheepishly scratched at his mane. "It might uh.. take some time. There are lengthy processes these things must go through, and I'd have to file a report of everything that happened toda-" He didn't get to finish, as she crashed on him with a tight hug, which couldn't belie the residual strength of her years as a soldier. He was wheezing and she was laughing, but nothing could shake the light dusting across the scales of his face. ----- Ahh there you go! Sorry if anything I wrote of him was ooc xux
@Sanzuwu

My Dust and your Malik~

19388064_350.png

Carefully, Dust traversed the scarred land as if it were still rife with danger. Here, years ago, it happened. Just on the edge of the Hewn City, her way of life was shattered. Every step she took ached through her bones, leading to the deep scar that buckled inward on her chest.

It was a surge of the shade beasts, which happened all at once. They poured from the city and descended upon her stationed encampment. Many of her friends didn't make it out, and she longed to say neither did she. One moment she was fighting, and then the next she opened her eyes and stirred her broken body to find the aftermath of destruction. She laid among the dead, and in an attempt to make contact, she sent forth a beam of magic into the air.

But nothing came. Her magic was severed from her being. Ashamed and broken, she fled the order, believing it for the better they thought her as dead. But she missed them, and needed to know some of her friends had made it out that day.

She lifted her head into the breeze, and caught sight of a pale silhouette. There!

15221777_350.png

He looked much like her, and she was almost certain he belonged to her order. She postured herself into the least threatening stance she could take, and approached. His watch into the blackened depths of the city faltered as he saw her in his peripherals, and he turned questioningly at the pearlcatcher approaching him. His wings flared lightly.

"You there. You do understand this is dangerous territory, right? I thought civilians were warned about coming here..."

"Civilians? Oh! Yes uhh... I've heard about the creatures that lurk this place. It's just... I'm a gardener, and assistant to an apothecary. There are only certain herbs that grow in the twilight between here and the city, you see?" Dust grinned through her half-lie, hoping he wouldn't take notice.

"I'm Dust, it's nice to meet you, uhh...."

The male pearlcatcher shifted his weight, a scaly brow lifting as he assessed her.

"I'm Malik," and you are... very muscular for just a gardener. He kept that puzzled retort to himself.

Dust's awkward grin receded into a genuine smile.

"Well then Malik... I hope you don't mind if I accompany you here for just a bit? Like you said, it's a dangerous area, and I'm just a civilian. And you! Look at you. You obviously belong to the Order of Scatterlight Sentinels, right? I'm sure you could protect me."

Malik paused. Before he could begin to explain that no, he could not be distracted from his duties, the nature of her facade finally dawned on him. He knew something was off, she wasn't quite good at hiding it. But that explained it all. Before he could stop himself, a deep laugh broke forth. Dust looked slightly offended, but he couldn't help it.

"I take it you weren't one of their spies or intel?" he chuckled. "Because you give everything away, far too easily."

Dust took on a look of mock indignation at the half-insult. "Why! That's rude, you know!" She sighed however, dropping her tone at being caught. "I suppose I can drop the ignorant 'civilian' act then, since you don't much appreciate it. Here I was trying so hard. No, in fact, I wasn't intel. Wasn't even a messenger. I was a soldier."

Malik nodded, and relaxed his wariness at being told the truth. As they both traversed the border of the Hewn City, he quietly listened to her tale, nodding silently at intervals for her to continue.

"So that's why you were so interested in me," he answered innocently.

"Well, of course," Dust chided. "Not everything is about your good looks."

He paused while she kept walking. Her tail swished in frustration.

"By the eleven! It's just my luck that you're not a Sentinel, here, of all places."

He shook off the slight buzz her unintended compliment gave him, and caught up to her with a canter.

"No, I'm not. However, surely one of the messengers from my order could get into contact when they have time. We've heard of them, and I know how difficult it is to find them, especially on your own."

It was Dust's turn to stop abruptly this time, and Malik bumped into her backside with a soft oof. She turned, metaphorical stars in her eyes.

"You would do that? For me? Someone you just met?"

He sheepishly scratched at his mane. "It might uh.. take some time. There are lengthy processes these things must go through, and I'd have to file a report of everything that happened toda-"

He didn't get to finish, as she crashed on him with a tight hug, which couldn't belie the residual strength of her years as a soldier.

He was wheezing and she was laughing, but nothing could shake the light dusting across the scales of his face.

Ahh there you go! Sorry if anything I wrote of him was ooc xux
PAfw65w.png
@Fenhyste Such a stunning lair! [s]Claim for now ~[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7058227] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70583/7058227_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Garamond][size=4]Sarnor seems to have taken a liking to your Wolf. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39508139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395082/39508139_350.png[/img] [/url] ~~~ By now, Sarnor was used to the biting cold of the snow territories they'd previously traversed through. It had been awhile since their last visit, but now they had returned in an attempt to just.. get away, per say. They were bored, but they were working hard to help a certain magus and his current condition. They just - well - they supposed they'd be home in time to receive his next letter. Blindly exploring was never too fun. It was never the same as actually being able to see the places they went, but, they'd make the most of it for now. Maybe today they'd run into another interesting dragon. Previous expeditions let them to Svesi's lair, and one time they picked up a certain wolf-pelted Skydancer and nursed her after the temperatures seemed to affect her immensely. That was all past, for the most part. The meeting's never really went anywhere and were practically meaningless. Maybe this one wouldn't be. They had a hope that they'd find [i]something[/i] out here. Somehow, their wish was granted. For once. Sarnor stopped as they heard a footstep ahead them. They patiently awaited a harsh tone to greet them patiently, however.. it seemed that the other presence was just as quiet as they were. As they heard her footsteps now prowling around them in a circular motion, they figured that it was relatively large - perhaps close to their own humongous size - and bulky. At least, armor-wise; they swore they could hear clinking occasionally with each step. They turned sharply towards her, causing her to stand still, though her form was tall and assertive despite Sarnor unable to see it. Really, the most they could make out was from an imaginary image. It seemed she wasn't going to speak either, and though they didn't often take initiative in these situations.. they were curious enough to nose their way into it. "[b]Hello.[/b]"
@Fenhyste Such a stunning lair! Claim for now ~

7058227_350.png

Sarnor seems to have taken a liking to your Wolf.

39508139_350.png

~~~

By now, Sarnor was used to the biting cold of the snow territories they'd previously traversed through. It had been awhile since their last visit, but now they had returned in an attempt to just.. get away, per say. They were bored, but they were working hard to help a certain magus and his current condition. They just - well - they supposed they'd be home in time to receive his next letter.

Blindly exploring was never too fun. It was never the same as actually being able to see the places they went, but, they'd make the most of it for now. Maybe today they'd run into another interesting dragon. Previous expeditions let them to Svesi's lair, and one time they picked up a certain wolf-pelted Skydancer and nursed her after the temperatures seemed to affect her immensely.

That was all past, for the most part. The meeting's never really went anywhere and were practically meaningless. Maybe this one wouldn't be. They had a hope that they'd find something out here. Somehow, their wish was granted. For once.

Sarnor stopped as they heard a footstep ahead them. They patiently awaited a harsh tone to greet them patiently, however.. it seemed that the other presence was just as quiet as they were. As they heard her footsteps now prowling around them in a circular motion, they figured that it was relatively large - perhaps close to their own humongous size - and bulky. At least, armor-wise; they swore they could hear clinking occasionally with each step.

They turned sharply towards her, causing her to stand still, though her form was tall and assertive despite Sarnor unable to see it. Really, the most they could make out was from an imaginary image. It seemed she wasn't going to speak either, and though they didn't often take initiative in these situations.. they were curious enough to nose their way into it.

"Hello."

Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
[smol bump!]
[smol bump!]
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Claim @DeathDino Your Sarnor [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39508139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395082/39508139_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41738103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417382/41738103_350.png[/img] [/url] And my Naemera ---------------- When Naemera had set out for the day, the sky had been clear and the wind had tasted of freshly cut grass and the sea salt she'd grown used to. She had packed up her weapons - the metal claws she so adored - and left with a tense goodbye to her siblings. Ourii was traveling with her for the first half, as he had a delivery to make. Naemera didn't mind. Her young brother was quiet for the most part, only making small talk once they'd reach his destination. The older imperial continued on her own, large wings carrying her far, towards the Viridian Labyrinth. Unfortunately, a storm chose then to break, pelting her with strong winds that tore at her wings and hard droplets of rain that threatened to blind her. Desperate to get her feet on solid land, Naemera took a sharp nosedive, relying more on her keen sense of smell than on her eyes to feel for the ground. Pulling up sharply, the imperial felt grass skim beneath her claws. She made a dash for the tree line the moment she could fold her wings, pulling them close to her side and squeezing her agile body through the gaps in the trees. Here, the wildness of the storm didn't quite seem to reach. Though rain still dripped down between the branches, the wind was blocked and allowed Naemera to shake off the clinging water from her mane. "It'll be a while before I can fly out of here." She spoke to no one in particular, blue eyes pointed upwards, watching the angry, dark grey clouds above her. "Might as well see where've I've gotten myself into." Careful not to disturb the plants all around her, the imperial trekked through the forest, following one interesting scent after another. Her interest, however, was soon caught by a flash of pale white in the corner of her eye. Turning, she saw a slim wildclaw slipping away, further into the trees. Curious, she followed them, until she entered a clearing where the wind once again battered her lean frame and the rain momentarily blinded her. Hissing in displeasure, she made to retreat into the shelter of the forest when the storm suddenly cleared - leaving her face to face with the wildclaw she'd been chasing. "Well, aren't you stunning?" Naemera couldn't help but laugh, surprised that this dragon had managed to hide from her nose and her eyes - and with the storm, how clever of them! Color her impressed. "Since I've caught you, why don't you humor me and let me take you out on a date? I'm Naemera." ----------- Has Sarnor gained a stalker? Yeah probably, Naemera may be the kinder of her siblings but she has problems with being too possessive. Hope its alright! Dragons with mates are off limits, thank you!
Claim @DeathDino

Your Sarnor

39508139_350.png

41738103_350.png

And my Naemera

When Naemera had set out for the day, the sky had been clear and the wind had tasted of freshly cut grass and the sea salt she'd grown used to. She had packed up her weapons - the metal claws she so adored - and left with a tense goodbye to her siblings.

Ourii was traveling with her for the first half, as he had a delivery to make. Naemera didn't mind. Her young brother was quiet for the most part, only making small talk once they'd reach his destination. The older imperial continued on her own, large wings carrying her far, towards the Viridian Labyrinth. Unfortunately, a storm chose then to break, pelting her with strong winds that tore at her wings and hard droplets of rain that threatened to blind her.

Desperate to get her feet on solid land, Naemera took a sharp nosedive, relying more on her keen sense of smell than on her eyes to feel for the ground. Pulling up sharply, the imperial felt grass skim beneath her claws. She made a dash for the tree line the moment she could fold her wings, pulling them close to her side and squeezing her agile body through the gaps in the trees.

Here, the wildness of the storm didn't quite seem to reach. Though rain still dripped down between the branches, the wind was blocked and allowed Naemera to shake off the clinging water from her mane.

"It'll be a while before I can fly out of here." She spoke to no one in particular, blue eyes pointed upwards, watching the angry, dark grey clouds above her. "Might as well see where've I've gotten myself into."

Careful not to disturb the plants all around her, the imperial trekked through the forest, following one interesting scent after another. Her interest, however, was soon caught by a flash of pale white in the corner of her eye. Turning, she saw a slim wildclaw slipping away, further into the trees. Curious, she followed them, until she entered a clearing where the wind once again battered her lean frame and the rain momentarily blinded her.

Hissing in displeasure, she made to retreat into the shelter of the forest when the storm suddenly cleared - leaving her face to face with the wildclaw she'd been chasing.

"Well, aren't you stunning?" Naemera couldn't help but laugh, surprised that this dragon had managed to hide from her nose and her eyes - and with the storm, how clever of them! Color her impressed. "Since I've caught you, why don't you humor me and let me take you out on a date? I'm Naemera."

Has Sarnor gained a stalker? Yeah probably, Naemera may be the kinder of her siblings but she has problems with being too possessive. Hope its alright!

Dragons with mates are off limits, thank you!
Dragons with no lore or those on the AH are off limits for forum games.
Thank you!

Beware the dragons of the Cove; We are stone; We will not fall to evil.
@Belidam, your Kekleriva... [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35762247] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357623/35762247_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ... and my Zhlzactlotlh. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29833821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298339/29833821_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]Through the dark reaches of the breach it could feel him, a troubled, almost wretched soul that burned with all the fire and hate in the world. Embers and flame flicker in its vision, brimstone reflected in those pitless eyes. Outside of its stronghold realm, for once, the beast felt the pull of something out there, something that shouldn't belong. It would find him one silent night, in a moment of desperate sleep or delerium, writhing inside his brain like a parasite ready to gorge. In that state it would appear unto him suspended in the darkness of his subconscious, for how else would it commune? It could not leave the abyssal infinite it resided in. Like a vice, it entrailed, enclosed, and constricted the helldemon, coils of some unforseen shape wrapping tightly around his frame. It was not a spiral. Not with the endless eyes, with the tendrils that squirmed alongside its flesh, the shapes that formed in the iridiscent mass of marrow, faces, memories, distant voices and cries for help. When the mind fails to percieve what is in front of it, to preserve sanity, it projects the closest form that it knows of upon it. It was not a spiral. No. It did not know what it was. Those two, souless eyes came down to stare into his own. Sharp and insidious, like maggots crawling along his spine, it 'spoke' to him, a voice whispered directly into his head. It was soft and almost pleading, backed by the noise of ancient whispers in a long dead language. [b]One and the same[/b], it echoed, bringing its face closer to his. Despite the sheer size of the creature, it moved effortlessly and almost gracefully in the dark, nudging his tiny body with its snout. [b]Kekleriva. Do not fear. You have fallen not from grace but from a realm which did not deserve you.[/b] For the first time, it felt warmth. Communing with denizens of the rift was rare for even itself. It was more of a treat that it reasoned with a creature not totally unlike itself, a demon and a concept, of hellfire and insanity. [b]Go without remorse, without fear, without trepidation. Seek out that which you yearn for most in this life. You are not alone, for I will be here. Watching. Waiting.[/b] Unfurling, its vision begins to fade, his body flickering. Perhaps he wishes to awake from this pitiful dream? [b]Do not forget me. Please. I beg you. I'll never forget you.[/b][/i]
@Belidam, your Kekleriva...

... and my Zhlzactlotlh.

Through the dark reaches of the breach it could feel him, a troubled, almost wretched soul that burned with all the fire and hate in the world. Embers and flame flicker in its vision, brimstone reflected in those pitless eyes. Outside of its stronghold realm, for once, the beast felt the pull of something out there, something that shouldn't belong. It would find him one silent night, in a moment of desperate sleep or delerium, writhing inside his brain like a parasite ready to gorge. In that state it would appear unto him suspended in the darkness of his subconscious, for how else would it commune? It could not leave the abyssal infinite it resided in.

Like a vice, it entrailed, enclosed, and constricted the helldemon, coils of some unforseen shape wrapping tightly around his frame. It was not a spiral. Not with the endless eyes, with the tendrils that squirmed alongside its flesh, the shapes that formed in the iridiscent mass of marrow, faces, memories, distant voices and cries for help. When the mind fails to percieve what is in front of it, to preserve sanity, it projects the closest form that it knows of upon it. It was not a spiral. No.

It did not know what it was.

Those two, souless eyes came down to stare into his own. Sharp and insidious, like maggots crawling along his spine, it 'spoke' to him, a voice whispered directly into his head. It was soft and almost pleading, backed by the noise of ancient whispers in a long dead language. One and the same, it echoed, bringing its face closer to his. Despite the sheer size of the creature, it moved effortlessly and almost gracefully in the dark, nudging his tiny body with its snout. Kekleriva. Do not fear. You have fallen not from grace but from a realm which did not deserve you. For the first time, it felt warmth. Communing with denizens of the rift was rare for even itself. It was more of a treat that it reasoned with a creature not totally unlike itself, a demon and a concept, of hellfire and insanity.

Go without remorse, without fear, without trepidation. Seek out that which you yearn for most in this life. You are not alone, for I will be here. Watching. Waiting.

Unfurling, its vision begins to fade, his body flickering. Perhaps he wishes to awake from this pitiful dream?

Do not forget me. Please. I beg you.

I'll never forget you.
lel.png
@Serpenta
Claim!
@Serpenta
Claim!
F50lMAz.png
My [u]Cordelia[/u]... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41061110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410612/41061110_350.png[/img] [/url] Seems to be interested in your [u]Atlantis[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14326995] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143270/14326995_350.png[/img] [/url] ___________________________________________________________________________ A nocturne swam in the shallows of the ocean, daydreaming. Cordelia learned how to swim at a very young age and it had become a hobby for her. She surfaced and saw a snapper approach the sandy beach. He looked as if he had emerged from the depts of the great Leviathan Trench. There was something about him that she liked. She hurriedly dove to the sea bottom and collected a few shells. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/25314.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/2938.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/25315.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/2939.png[/img] Cordelia swam back up to the shore and began arranging the shells in a certain pattern. When all the shells had been arranged, she flew up to the clouds, water dripping from her wings. She hoped he would notice the shells.
My Cordelia...

41061110_350.png

Seems to be interested in your Atlantis

14326995_350.png

A nocturne swam in the shallows of the ocean, daydreaming. Cordelia learned how to swim at a very young age and it had become a hobby for her. She surfaced and saw a snapper approach the sandy beach. He looked as if he had emerged from the depts of the great Leviathan Trench. There was something about him that she liked. She hurriedly dove to the sea bottom and collected a few shells.
25314.png 2938.png 25315.png 2939.png
Cordelia swam back up to the shore and began arranging the shells in a certain pattern. When all the shells had been arranged, she flew up to the clouds, water dripping from her wings. She hoped he would notice the shells.
F50lMAz.png
[Bump - skip me!]
[Bump - skip me!]
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@NVDragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4015123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40152/4015123_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36194892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361949/36194892_350.png[/img] [/url] When the sun began to dip below the horizon, Selus started his trek towards the shore. Walking along the beach always soothed his thoughts...and though he often ignored the Tidelord's call to better fit in with his Light clan, tonight he simply couldn't resist. He delighted in the way the water murmured to him and lapped at his paws as if inviting the Tundra into the depths. His dark blue eyes seemed to become a more vibrant shade as he dove in recklessly for a swim, not caring about the rather expensive and enchanted robe that he wore. As he played in the waves, carefree as a hatchling, he spotted a crystalline figure in the distance. It was the elegant form of a Skydancer. [i]"She's beautiful!"[/i] He breathed, watching the glimmering stranger from afar. While he was tempted to approach, Selus hung back for now, timidity and awe washing over him.
@NVDragon

4015123_350.png

36194892_350.png

When the sun began to dip below the horizon, Selus started his trek towards the shore. Walking along the beach always soothed his thoughts...and though he often ignored the Tidelord's call to better fit in with his Light clan, tonight he simply couldn't resist. He delighted in the way the water murmured to him and lapped at his paws as if inviting the Tundra into the depths. His dark blue eyes seemed to become a more vibrant shade as he dove in recklessly for a swim, not caring about the rather expensive and enchanted robe that he wore.

As he played in the waves, carefree as a hatchling, he spotted a crystalline figure in the distance. It was the elegant form of a Skydancer. "She's beautiful!" He breathed, watching the glimmering stranger from afar. While he was tempted to approach, Selus hung back for now, timidity and awe washing over him.
1 2 ... 528 529 530 531 532 ... 735 736